Just another Arc trapper (UBER ELDER DEATHLESS). Facetank minotaur + crazy damage (millions of dps)

Awesome build! Quick note: the Minotaur kill video has an "F" in the link and it will not work unless removed. Just thought you should know :)
"
Therthamar wrote:
What sort of weapons do you recommend until we can afford dual shimmerons?

Something like this:
"
Mnemonik wrote:
Awesome build! Quick note: the Minotaur kill video has an "F" in the link and it will not work unless removed. Just thought you should know :)

fixed. thank you!
"
Alevil123 wrote:
Hey, Ascendancy Order?

Perfect Crime > Pyromaniac -> Chain Reaction -> Born in the shadows
"
Korize wrote:
Btw, Herald of Thunder.. Can the proc of that cause Shimmeron to trigger? the bad part of shimmy I mean.

I don't know. I haven't tested it. While herald of thunder brings quite nice dmg (more than wrath without an according watcher's eye) you really don't need the damage when you have shimmerons :-)
"
Therthamar wrote:

Uber Elders kill Video:
Spoiler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=be7M6nxlYaw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihlofpY4Rj8

Arc Trap has super crazy dps - people can do it with rare scepter/wand and rare shield - or 1 Shimmeron and 1 rare weapon - or x2 Shimmerons. And without helm enchant! So it's up to you :D
+1 trap per throw on gloves is the only required piece of gear, imo :p
Play it when it lasts :p
p/s: PoB in their video's descriptions
"
Therthamar wrote:

You can just use a Tabula + Brightbeak War Hammer and a Saffell's Frame like I have. I have done Guardians 8 mods, Shaper deathless, and completed 158/158 on my atlas. I have however tested Uber Elder and wasn't able to beat it with a Brightbeak + Tabula.
Last edited by Exstyles on Jun 9, 2018, 2:34:02 AM
"
Exstyles wrote:
"
Therthamar wrote:

You can just use a Tabula + Brightbeak War Hammer and a Saffell's Frame like I have. I have done Guardians 8 mods, Shaper deathless, and completed 158/158 on my atlas. I have however tested Uber Elder and wasn't able to beat it with a Brightbeak + Tabula.

wow thats actually really impressive, how is the clearing? I really want to try out this build but it's so expensive :c
Thanks for meeting you personally, in t16 map :)

Finally, kinda different but solid build.
Will try as for my next char this Incursion league.

Cheers mate! :)

-SoulGuardz-
Why Born in the shadows over explosives expert? Please let me know. Also Sequel thank you for the answers you were really helpful!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info