Just another Arc trapper (UBER ELDER DEATHLESS). Facetank minotaur + crazy damage (millions of dps)

remove
Last edited by Quickfade on Jul 3, 2018, 4:52:33 AM
I have tried this build to great enjoyment. Truly impressive.

I have considered trying wrath instead of Grace, as many here... but at the end I did not want to rennounce to the added evasion and dodge (with Watcher's) and so on.

What I have gone is for... conductivity+blasphemy and impressence. Anybody else has tried it? I think I lose about 100-125 hps in the deal (specially having to add another jewell to return ressists to max%) but other than that I think the boss melting speed makes up for the difference.

"

I have considered trying wrath instead of Grace, as many here... but at the end I did not want to rennounce to the added evasion and dodge (with Watcher's) and so on.

What I have gone is for... conductivity+blasphemy and impressence. Anybody else has tried it? I think I lose about 100-125 hps in the deal (specially having to add another jewell to return ressists to max%) but other than that I think the boss melting speed makes up for the difference.

I'm having similar set up, tho im runing MOM.I like it better than grace or wrath.
Last edited by L00n on Jul 3, 2018, 6:08:15 AM
"
L00n wrote:
"

I'm having similar set up, tho im runing MOM.I like it better than grace or wrath.

I am really tempted for this each time I am careless and get one shot. I have a watcher's eye with the 20% of damage converted to mana for the next 4 secs thing, so it might help to recover mana when you truly get hit.

Is it worth it, survival wise? Do you get mana problems in the big fights?
"
"
L00n wrote:
"

I am really tempted for this each time I am careless and get one shot. I have a watcher's eye with the 20% of damage converted to mana for the next 4 secs thing, so it might help to recover mana when you truly get hit.

Is it worth it, survival wise? Do you get mana problems in the big fights?

Well, i tried grace, wrath and almost every other set up u can think of.
This is the one i like the most. With lavianga's spirit or just any other mana flask u will never have mana problems no matter the hits u get, no to mention the jewel ( i have it also ).
Try it for urself i may hate it or love it.
I use MOM too, but also grace in an essence worm, grace is just too good.

I have seen some people use ES gear and then get EB. Was thinking of trying it out. Then maybe I can get rid of the essence worm and have grace, clarity, MOM and maybe even wrath with some mana reservation reduction. I'm kind of hesitant though because I don't know how it will work out, because of how ES recharges only when you don't get hit for a while. I am really thinking about it though.
Think Kaom's boots is needed for Uber Elder fight?
I personaly play with MOM, Essence Worm Wrath and Clear Mind Jewel together with Lavianga's Flask. Dont have any mana problems what so ever.
Last edited by Vyonor on Jul 3, 2018, 4:18:40 PM
- 9% of phys dmg taken as cold

How?
👀
"
denhol wrote:
- 9% of phys dmg taken as cold

How?

helmet

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type