Just another Arc trapper (UBER ELDER DEATHLESS). Facetank minotaur + crazy damage (millions of dps)

"
"
"
I ask again and noone answer so i try it myself with 2 firends of mine with same spec.
Best single target option for damage is lightning spire.
Best option for damage in moving bosses like 90% of bosses inc guardians etc is Flamethrower trap even if in tool tip and pob has lower numbers. It cover a lot of space and it stacks each other especially with combustion support.
I have try lighting ball too but flamethrower is much better.
So if you have boss that don't move much lightning spire is the best option around. For all other cases flamethrower trap is the best. The results especially in shaper guardians is awesome.

I would like to replace lightning spire too. can you tell me your flame thrower trap set up for maximum damage on boss?

Trap and mine support, combustion and inc critical damage. I f you dont have shimeron use critical strikes

how about added fire damage and fire penetration. i gonna use flamethrower as 6 link, arc as 5 link. i have strength to spend
"
"

Trap and mine support, combustion and inc critical damage. I f you dont have shimeron use critical strikes

how about added fire damage and fire penetration. i gonna use flamethrower as 6 link, arc as 5 link. i have strength to spend

As the author of this build told me use arc in the 6 link. its the skill you use all the time especially on boss too. Thats why i use combustion on the 4 link gloves of mine. It gives penetration + burning at the same time.
Otherwise if you want to use it on 6 link use fire penetration and ele focus or cntl destr
Just killed every end game boss including uber elder with this build. Probably one of the strongest builds i've ever played, especially for bossing. Thanks alot for this guide!
Can you check my char? "Trrappersonn"

i have 10+Ex and im looking for more damages but i dont know what to buy next
LvL 21 Arc, Watcher's Eye with Lightning Penetration if you are using Wrath, better enchants on both your boots(120 crit chance) and helmet(arc flat dmg, arc extra chain or arc +% for every chain), a neck with spell dmg or even a talisman if you can afford to lose some resistances.

Better Shimmerons, a vaal RF instead of bear trap(personal preference, some might differ, your choice).

Ball Lightning with Slower Projectiles on shaper hands or Flamethrower trap instead of lightning spire. Lightning Spire might look good on paper but on bosses that have movement it sucks badly. Again personal preference, I prefer Ball Lightning instead of Lightning Spire, havent tried Flamethrower Trap seems to be good, your choice.

The LvL 21 Arc doesnt even have to be a vaal but if you are planning to corrupt your chest in hopes of getting either +2 trap lvl or +2 duration lvl then you should get a vaal version.
Last edited by Vyonor on Jul 2, 2018, 2:53:36 PM
I poofd my 2nd 6l Loreweave in t3 corruption room.

While I have enough ex to rebuy one more, I'm more intersted in just saving up for a new char.

Would it be possible to do Uber Elder with a Shroud instead of Loreweave?
It's a fake 6l and the %max life will atleast help a bit to mitigate not having 80% res anymore.
How do you deal with mana running out? There is no major mana regen/leech?
Clarity as well as the nodes we have in the tree. Nothing else besides that. If you are having mana issues you could try jewels with reduced mana cost on spells or % increased mana.
Finally killed Uber Elder for the first time, I'm so happy. Thx for the build. Great boss killer, decent clear speed and noob friendly. Can't think of a better build that combines everything.
Guess its time to buy a lvl 21/20 Arc next?

Im sitting on around 3 ex and im not sure what to get next. Jewels need work too i guess.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info