[3.11] Powerful Earthquake Slayer (beginner friendly, leaguestarter, FAST, all content)

Deleted
Last edited by Bezmageddon on Jun 18, 2019, 3:30:13 AM
Hi. What do you say about rush Bane of Legends?
"
HELLERcz wrote:
Hi Prycro,
can you explain me, pls .. how Impale nods work in this build ? And why is so worth ? thanks :)

Impale is a pretty nice DPS boost for tougher mobs like Guardians and other Bosses. If you have a 100% chance to impale you get a 10% more multiplier with each hit up to 50% with the 5th attack. Im not really good at explaining stuff in english, better you watch mbeXreme's Video about impale.
"
Laorne wrote:
Hi !
Thx a lot for this build. I'm only lvl 55 right now but i really enjoy it so far !

I have a newbie question : How do you do to make the build works with almost no mana cost ? Is this only from a Jewel with some physical dmg leeched has mana ?

Because right now, with 2 auras on, i only have 50% of my mana in use and after 2 earthquake, i'm out of mana and need to spam some mana flask that you don't even have in your build !

Surely i am missing something but i can't figure what :D

Thx again for the build mate, lots of fun for a new player like me :)

Hey man, glad you enjoying the build so far!

You dont need any other source other then a "phys leeched as mana" jewel.
If this is not enaugh, then you probably dont have enaugh damage for the leech yet. Should be fine in a few levels though.
"
HELLERcz wrote:
And pls, why you have different gem setup here on forum and ingame ?

I am interested at CWDT .. steelskin and temporal chains finally better ? And lvl CWDT to 20lvl ?

Updated gem section! Thx for reply.
"
ColdFire545 wrote:

Got this bad boy today, this build looks super fun! Thank you!

Thx for reply and have fun with your new baby ;)
"

I recommend going for leech first for easy leveling although you can choose your own preferred leveling paths.
"

Leveling with cyclone was much easier in my opinion, I switched to earthquake once I got my Sinvicta's. If I remember correctly I used Fortify, Maim, Cyclone, and Infused Channeling to level with.
IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
Hi,

lvl74, ~4.3k life, capped resses (~100% all), having good Fortify/Basalt uptime,
but build feels squishy, getting one shot by some trash mob groups (shooty guys especially), Legion rares rek me good and some map final bosses (couldn't kill tier 5 map last boss with 3 tries, mods nothing special).

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/rhds/characters

Any suggestions?
"
rhds wrote:
Hi,

lvl74, ~4.3k life, capped resses (~100% all), having good Fortify/Basalt uptime,
but build feels squishy, getting one shot by some trash mob groups (shooty guys especially), Legion rares rek me good and some map final bosses (couldn't kill tier 5 map last boss with 3 tries, mods nothing special).

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/rhds/characters

Any suggestions?

You need to set up you're totem Gem links.
I've got at the moment:

vaal ancestral warchief
close combat
pulverise
Melee physical damage
Maim

It will really help with damage output towards single target mobs and bosses

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info