[3.11] Powerful Earthquake Slayer (beginner friendly, leaguestarter, FAST, all content)

"
"
CliffAhead wrote:
"
any tips on how to survive against mobs of monsters that release spikes/quills when killed? i cant just kill and run past them anymore since the immortal call changes, i always have to leap slam away from them as soon i kill them in packs so i dont die to them, and it slows me down in map clearing.

i use a cwdt + detonate dead for that specific mob lol.

does detonate dead make them not release spikes?

The spikes are deleted if the corpse is destroyed
Last edited by sharlike on Jun 16, 2019, 1:45:11 PM
"
Skery wrote:
So can I get some guidance please? My EQ seems really crappy. I know I need to buy the potions which I'm about to do but any help with anything I might be doing wrong?

most important: get yourself a 5l. After that you could upgrade your helmet with the EQ enchant. Also life is very important on all rare gear pieces.
"
Halskeer wrote:
Hey, I took this build for the season.
First, thanks. I believe it is a nice and cool build especially to clear maps.
However, i had some recent troubles with legion Mobs (rare ones) that somtimes really OS me.
I am 89, all ascendencies, 6,3 K life and still they are stopping me.

On mobs and boss, no problems.

Do i need to reach a certain level of armour ?
Resist are above 75%...

Thanks for your tips

Thx for your reply.
No, armour is not important for this build. Try to get a good life pool going, thats the most important defence for us. But i think the problem comes from the legion mobs itself- they are just quite op in terms of damage.
Hi Prycro,
can you explain me, pls .. how Impale nods work in this build ? And why is so worth ? thanks :)
"
The spikes are deleted if the corpse is destroyed

thanks, ill try it out!
Last edited by tbloe26 on Jun 16, 2019, 8:16:29 PM
Great build. How do i price an axe upgrade, like if i wanted to spend an ex/120c on an 2h axe rn what would be worth that?
"
Ralouch wrote:
Great build. How do i price an axe upgrade, like if i wanted to spend an ex/120c on an 2h axe rn what would be worth that?

Your only option is a good rare axe as the next big upgrade is Atziri's, which is a fortune right now.

Really enjoying this build, but still getting wrecked vs some of the monolith spawns, not sure there's much we can do about that unfortunately.
IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
Hi !
Thx a lot for this build. I'm only lvl 55 right now but i really enjoy it so far !

I have a newbie question : How do you do to make the build works with almost no mana cost ? Is this only from a Jewel with some physical dmg leeched has mana ?

Because right now, with 2 auras on, i only have 50% of my mana in use and after 2 earthquake, i'm out of mana and need to spam some mana flask that you don't even have in your build !

Surely i am missing something but i can't figure what :D

Thx again for the build mate, lots of fun for a new player like me :)
And pls, why you have different gem setup here on forum and ingame ?

I am interested at CWDT .. steelskin and temporal chains finally better ? And lvl CWDT to 20lvl ?
Last edited by HELLERcz on Jun 17, 2019, 11:58:47 AM

Got this bad boy today, this build looks super fun! Thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info