[3.11] Powerful Earthquake Slayer (beginner friendly, leaguestarter, FAST, all content)

I have been upgrading some of my stuff recently. My Life used to be 4351. It is now 6251 after upgrades.

I switched the belt to have slightly less life, but it now has the "12% increased maximum life".

I got rid of Ming's Heart and switched it to a rare ring with more life.

Added Kinetic Impacts to my new amulet -> I might be upgrading the life later on as it is currently T3.

My boots used to have 22 life, I got it rerolled and it became T1 life.

Any suggestions on anything I can improve?
Last edited by ZeroAT on Jul 10, 2020, 3:26:51 PM
Do we need to worry about Corrupted Blood in this build? Wondering if my next upgrade should be a Corrupted Blood immune gem, then I can remove the Staunching Life Flask?
Nope, ascendancy skill node makes you stun and bleed immune while leeching (essentially all the time).
I ended up switching to a slayer cyclone build and I honestly like it better so far.
"
ZeroAT wrote:
I ended up switching to a slayer cyclone build and I honestly like it better so far.
Think I am about ready to do so too.

Killed sirus A8, which was about my end goal. Not too bad a fight but a bit on the slow side. t4 seeds with this build are proving to be pretty slow. crit cyclone should provide better dps for these + bosses.

Plan to ditch the leech ascendency for the dps/crit nodes, and pick up stun immune on the tree. The life leech ascendency seems really lackluster, sadly.
Last edited by DrunkDoter on Jul 18, 2020, 10:25:00 PM
Nice build! Thank you for great job!
I want to buy rare 6l chest with explode and -manacost, it's worth it?

Last edited by livefastdiewhenever on Jul 19, 2020, 8:46:33 AM
"
Nice build! Thank you for great job!
I want to buy rare 6l chest with explode and -manacost, it's worth it?

For this build? Probably not -manacost. Explode is fine.

I respecced to cyclone and dps is much, much better. Feels about on the order of 4-5x more? With explode chest clearspeed is about the same. Dying a lot less often too (since stuff dies so much faster). Legions are much easier with cyclone for some reason. Think the huge FPS drops dont affect cyclone survivability as much.
Last edited by DrunkDoter on Jul 25, 2020, 1:06:54 AM
EDIT:nvm i am rerolling. hey my character name is ecakes. can you tell me what i am doing wrong i am dying to everything. thank you.
Last edited by nickhuh on Jul 26, 2020, 2:30:06 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info