[3.11] Powerful Earthquake Slayer (beginner friendly, leaguestarter, FAST, all content)

"
Memetal wrote:
"
rhds wrote:
Hi,

lvl74, ~4.3k life, capped resses (~100% all), having good Fortify/Basalt uptime,
but build feels squishy, getting one shot by some trash mob groups (shooty guys especially), Legion rares rek me good and some map final bosses (couldn't kill tier 5 map last boss with 3 tries, mods nothing special).

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/rhds/characters

Any suggestions?

You need to set up you're totem Gem links.
I've got at the moment:

vaal ancestral warchief
close combat
pulverise
Melee physical damage
Maim

It will really help with damage output towards single target mobs and bosses

Damage is good, it's that I get killed very easily, this build doesn't have any mitigation, okay life pool and leech which isn't too reliable.

If I compare this build to EQ Jugg, that build has 15k armor (we have ~3k armor), endurance charges+better immortal call, phys mitigation, more life.
Hi,

I have two questions about support gems.
How effective is Damage on Full Life really? Ok we leech back up to full life pretty fast, but isn't the uptime on this gem pretty low as we obviously get hit often + bloodlust is taking our life pool down in between packs/fights.

Unless I'm overestimating the downtime on Damage on Full Life, what would be a good alternative? I'm thinking Fortify is a solid choice as it still gives decent extra dmg plus some extra defenses?

Secondly, the 6link for AWC contains BLoodlust, would this only be worth once you have Disfavour? As I think we only have 20% chance to make them bleed without the axe.

Hello man awesome build! I have been enjoying it so far.
The build have pretty good damage, melts bosses and good clear speed. Im just having the problem that I get killed pretty easily, getting one shotted from random mobs, having to run away from the spikers because if I kill the pack I would simply die.
Here is my gear atm.
Spoiler

I managed to get dropped and almost perfect Belly of the beast while I was leveling so it is pretty nice.

Im here for some suggetions on how I can get more survavility via the tree trying to push to 6.5k life or in my gear or maybe a gem set-up.(Maybe dropping some damage nodes and trying to get to Devotion for the 8% + 6% increased life).
Im going towards the Atziris Disfavour and trying to get the Belly on a 6L but i mean, damage is no problem been doing T15 maps and I have no problem with it and maybe buying a watchers eye with pride since it is pretty cheap.
I hope for a reply because it kinda sucks such a good build but getting oneshotted.
"
rhds wrote:
"
Memetal wrote:
"
rhds wrote:
Hi,

lvl74, ~4.3k life, capped resses (~100% all), having good Fortify/Basalt uptime,
but build feels squishy, getting one shot by some trash mob groups (shooty guys especially), Legion rares rek me good and some map final bosses (couldn't kill tier 5 map last boss with 3 tries, mods nothing special).

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/rhds/characters

Any suggestions?

You need to set up you're totem Gem links.
I've got at the moment:

vaal ancestral warchief
close combat
pulverise
Melee physical damage
Maim

It will really help with damage output towards single target mobs and bosses

Damage is good, it's that I get killed very easily, this build doesn't have any mitigation, okay life pool and leech which isn't too reliable.

If I compare this build to EQ Jugg, that build has 15k armor (we have ~3k armor), endurance charges+better immortal call, phys mitigation, more life.

Your Profile doesnt have a Slayer, it seems you already deleted it. What a mistake. xD You can easily get more life if you dont feel confident with 5.5-6k. Also Armour isnt really a thing here. Its the leech, damage and especially the fast playstyle wich keeps you alife here. GL on your Jugg tho.
"
HarryBolls wrote:
Hi,

I have two questions about support gems.
How effective is Damage on Full Life really? Ok we leech back up to full life pretty fast, but isn't the uptime on this gem pretty low as we obviously get hit often + bloodlust is taking our life pool down in between packs/fights.

Unless I'm overestimating the downtime on Damage on Full Life, what would be a good alternative? I'm thinking Fortify is a solid choice as it still gives decent extra dmg plus some extra defenses?

Secondly, the 6link for AWC contains BLoodlust, would this only be worth once you have Disfavour? As I think we only have 20% chance to make them bleed without the axe.

Damage on full life should be the best link here, you should be very rarely be between dead and full life, especially if you got some inc. leech recovery gear. :D But of course you can also use fortify or ruthless for example. Thats no problem, i choosed damage on full as it gives the most damage output.

And yea you are right. Bloodlust isnt really that useful without a Disfavour anymore, ill update my guide in that term. Thank you.
"
Donizuka wrote:
Hello man awesome build! I have been enjoying it so far.
The build have pretty good damage, melts bosses and good clear speed. Im just having the problem that I get killed pretty easily, getting one shotted from random mobs, having to run away from the spikers because if I kill the pack I would simply die.
Here is my gear atm.
Spoiler

I managed to get dropped and almost perfect Belly of the beast while I was leveling so it is pretty nice.

Im here for some suggetions on how I can get more survavility via the tree trying to push to 6.5k life or in my gear or maybe a gem set-up.(Maybe dropping some damage nodes and trying to get to Devotion for the 8% + 6% increased life).
Im going towards the Atziris Disfavour and trying to get the Belly on a 6L but i mean, damage is no problem been doing T15 maps and I have no problem with it and maybe buying a watchers eye with pride since it is pretty cheap.
I hope for a reply because it kinda sucks such a good build but getting oneshotted.

Hello,
yea its a bit sad, that you cant really enjoy the build as it gets oneshotted often. First think i would definitely recommend(since your gear is already pretty alright) is speccing more into life. As you said, the Devotion nodes are very solid lifenodes, but if you really want you can also travel to the templer starter nodes as they also give lots of life and some area + damage.
The old version of this build also was in this spot, but there are so many awesome new damage nodes that i completely specced out of the templar area. :D For me 5.5k is enaugh but i will update my recommended trees with a "more HP version".
I hope that helps a bit.

I have what I would consider to be insane gear this early in the league. With 6.2k life I cant avoid getting oneshot by the legion rare mobs sometimes. At this point I dont think I can do anything else, just relax and enjoy the ride :D
"
ColdFire545 wrote:

I have what I would consider to be insane gear this early in the league. With 6.2k life I cant avoid getting oneshot by the legion rare mobs sometimes. At this point I dont think I can do anything else, just relax and enjoy the ride :D

Yea the rare Legion mobs are pretty insane, damage wise. The only thing i can recommend is freaking keep moving xD I have 5.5k hp at the moment and im on the way to 94 just by avoiding the damage from rares due movement.

Also your gear is pretty nice, really the only thing i would definitely upgrade is your Amy at this state. Try to craft a nice Elder Amy with a big liferoll, non-chaos as chaos and maybe inc. max. leech rate.
And yea tombfist could be a nice addition, but i see your rare gloves are not bad at all so its your decision. Oh and of course, an elder-belt with recovery rate also comes in handy.

Anyway, i hope you will have a lot of fun with the build and thanks for your reply! :)
Thanks for the awesome build guide Prycro! Just like every other build, I tried experimenting with a few different skill supports & tree nodes (most notably I was uncertain about Impale points & the new Close Combat/Pulverise gems). Finally I just stuck to the guide & I'm really enjoying this build. I mostly play POE for the variety & levelling, but I'm going to try to do more mapping & see the parts of the end-game that I've skipped before (using this Slayer setup). Maybe I'll even break down & try playing League again soon with EQ. There's some things in this build that would be helpful for other builds/skills that I've tried too.
UberElder down in Legion League! First try and deathless.
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lEzIqHw4NuE&feature=youtu.be

Sorry for my german talking/screaming, the video was recorded spontaneously.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info