[3.11] Powerful Earthquake Slayer (beginner friendly, leaguestarter, FAST, all content)

What kind of lethal pride gem are you using? I tried searching by seed but I dont really know how to find out what changes it makes on your tree.
Last edited by nemahsys on Jun 23, 2019, 4:45:55 PM
This build is super fun and good for legion, I started league using marohi erqi
then switched to a crit staves version I came up with.

Its fun but I'm not sure its actually better than the resolute technique version. I was able to do Uber Elder with a few deaths and could probably do the fight deathless if my mechanics were better.

"
nemahsys wrote:
What kind of lethal pride gem are you using? I tried searching by seed but I dont really know how to find out what changes it makes on your tree.

You have to try it out for yourself. I was lucky to find a decend one in this spot, there are for sure much better ones out there tho.
"
kasiraka wrote:
This build is super fun and good for legion, I started league using marohi erqi
then switched to a crit staves version I came up with.

Its fun but I'm not sure its actually better than the resolute technique version. I was able to do Uber Elder with a few deaths and could probably do the fight deathless if my mechanics were better.

I really like the speed of the Axe version. I totally recommend getting a Disfavour if you think about switching.
"
Thanks for the awesome build guide Prycro! Just like every other build, I tried experimenting with a few different skill supports & tree nodes (most notably I was uncertain about Impale points & the new Close Combat/Pulverise gems). Finally I just stuck to the guide & I'm really enjoying this build. I mostly play POE for the variety & levelling, but I'm going to try to do more mapping & see the parts of the end-game that I've skipped before (using this Slayer setup). Maybe I'll even break down & try playing League again soon with EQ. There's some things in this build that would be helpful for other builds/skills that I've tried too.

Thx man! Glad you enjoy this build so far!
I hope you will continue to the engame with this build, its really fun!
I'm having fun with this build and since EQ is somewhat off-meta it hasn't been too ungodly expensive. Though the 15ex atziri's disfavour set me back a bit at first but the enchant is cheap at least :D

Does this build work well in HC? Or would it have to make some changes to make that happen? If yes what would be.
thanks for the post helped me a lot to get on nv 90 in SSF
"
Kasspa420 wrote:
I'm having fun with this build and since EQ is somewhat off-meta it hasn't been too ungodly expensive. Though the 15ex atziri's disfavour set me back a bit at first but the enchant is cheap at least :D

Spoiler

Nice gear, that Belly is awesome! How are you dealing with the mana cost of your aura setup? I'm using the same setup, and I feel like I'm still mana starved even with a 0.2% mana jewel and mana leech on my ring.

Current setup

Spoiler
IGN: Obsii

Twitch.tv/Obsolithion
Last edited by Bmxant on Jun 25, 2019, 3:47:21 AM
I'm honestly just not turning on Purity atm until I can manage to afford an enlighten 4. With enlighten 3 I have 59 mana and EQ costs like 42 to cast so it's a bit difficult. I imagine with enlighten 4 ill be able to at least swing twice with EQ. Corrupted 2 so far this league and no dice :(

I also made a slight change to my skilltree picking up Soul of Steel for the 1% max resistances and extra res all. So I'm sitting at 77% fire res and the 10% phys dmg taken as fire helm mod really helps out defensively.
Last edited by Kasspa420 on Jun 25, 2019, 8:24:37 AM
Last edited by Prycro on Jun 25, 2019, 9:20:46 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info