[3.11] Powerful Earthquake Slayer (beginner friendly, leaguestarter, FAST, all content)

Hey I got a random Aspect of the Spider belt and threw it on with pride and blood and sand. I found the increased dmg to enemies helpful and they are hindered. Plus you know, why not Spider-Man Slayer EQ. Thanks for the build it's fun, i managed to salvage my ice crash slayer start into something decent!
Was looking at the following PoB build:

Balanced Version (recommended)
https://pastebin.com/Mux2FQ1t

It shows bleed chance at 65%, but only gives sources adding up to 45%:

Where does the other 20% come from? o.O
i'm currently following ur build cause i think it's really great but i chose to play two hand maces rather than axes for once. the question is do u think it worth to replace the gem "close combat" (which cannot be used) for the "shockwave support"? imo, i think this support is just ignored by everyone while it should be THE reason to play this build.
Never mind, I'm blind ignore the post. Anyway, I enjoy the build so far, thank you for posting and updating it.
Last edited by Felix_Steiner on Jun 14, 2019, 5:10:14 PM
So can I get some guidance please? My EQ seems really crappy. I know I need to buy the potions which I'm about to do but any help with anything I might be doing wrong?

any tips on how to survive against mobs of monsters that release spikes/quills when killed? i cant just kill and run past them anymore since the immortal call changes, i always have to leap slam away from them as soon i kill them in packs so i dont die to them, and it slows me down in map clearing.
"
any tips on how to survive against mobs of monsters that release spikes/quills when killed? i cant just kill and run past them anymore since the immortal call changes, i always have to leap slam away from them as soon i kill them in packs so i dont die to them, and it slows me down in map clearing.

i use a cwdt + detonate dead for that specific mob lol.
Hey, I took this build for the season.
First, thanks. I believe it is a nice and cool build especially to clear maps.
However, i had some recent troubles with legion Mobs (rare ones) that somtimes really OS me.
I am 89, all ascendencies, 6,3 K life and still they are stopping me.

On mobs and boss, no problems.

Do i need to reach a certain level of armour ?
Resist are above 75%...

Thanks for your tips
"
Halskeer wrote:
Hey, I took this build for the season.
First, thanks. I believe it is a nice and cool build especially to clear maps.
However, i had some recent troubles with legion Mobs (rare ones) that somtimes really OS me.
I am 89, all ascendencies, 6,3 K life and still they are stopping me.

On mobs and boss, no problems.

Do i need to reach a certain level of armour ?
Resist are above 75%...

Thanks for your tips

I was having similar issues with the legion rare mobs, once I finally got round to sorting out the flasks, everything became much smoother. I only have 5.5k hp and now rarely fall below half. I would highly recommend picking up Sin's Rebirth Stibnite Flask as a panic button.
"
CliffAhead wrote:
"

i use a cwdt + detonate dead for that specific mob lol.

does detonate dead make them not release spikes?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info