[3.11] Powerful Earthquake Slayer (beginner friendly, leaguestarter, FAST, all content)

Hi,

How do you feel about Vaal Earthquake?
Wouldn't it be good for bossfights?

Or do we only want one Vaal spell (AW)?
I play this build, I hope it will be good enough in endgame :)
Now 65 lvl , its ok.
"
HarryBolls wrote:
Hi,

Nah, i dont really use Vaal Earthquake ever. I would instead go for a level 21 normal one. The normal damage output from EQ+Vaal Warchief is more than enaugh.
"
HELLERcz wrote:
I play this build, I hope it will be good enough in endgame :)
Now 65 lvl , its ok.

Should be very ok at later stages :D
Hey and thank you for the guide!

I have tried this in this new league as SSF and actually this is working really great.

I was really lucky to find a decent rare axe, but my hp is sort of low, so sometimes i just die too fast. Most of the time, the thing that keeps me alive is obviously keeping constant bleed up and not facetanking too much.
The second I do not have fort/bleed up, I die super easy.

Only my second league, so my crafting skills are limited. At the moment as lvl. 83 i got about 4K hp, that is low. Working on it, actually pretty hard to get stuff in ssf, but i realized it is the only way to really learn the game properly, forcing me to do everything as intended.

Build is really fast, leap/eq, leap/eq.......... :)

Using pulverize gems in all 3 gem setups, most awesome gem ever :)
Hi, very nice build. What's your opinion on the new marohi erqi for this build? it could potentially be a 7-link with 500 pdps and so much cheaper than a disfavour. it could be enough to kill uber elder ?
Is anyone else having mana issues? At 75 im still using a mana pot in order to not be OOM, any idea prycro?
"
Hauntingly wrote:
Is anyone else having mana issues? At 75 im still using a mana pot in order to not be OOM, any idea prycro?

if you use hezmana's bloodlust, you won't have any mana problems, if not, you should buy a jewel with mana leech, or a ring with mana leech.
Last edited by Kyon_Adri on Jun 12, 2019, 11:21:25 AM
"
Kyon_Adri wrote:
Hi, very nice build. What's your opinion on the new marohi erqi for this build? it could potentially be a 7-link with 500 pdps and so much cheaper than a disfavour. it could be enough to kill uber elder ?

I too would like to know your opinion on this, prycro. Also thanks for updating the build for 3.7

Edit: I see marohi erqi was already discussed, nvm
Last edited by sharlike on Jun 12, 2019, 4:11:43 PM
"
Prycro wrote:
"
HarryBolls wrote:
Hi,

Nah, i dont really use Vaal Earthquake ever. I would instead go for a level 21 normal one. The normal damage output from EQ+Vaal Warchief is more than enaugh.

I dropped a high quality Vaal EQ so I'm giving it a try. I like using it for Legion. At least right now where I'm at it helps you to effortlessly move though the backs breaking them open. I also have a couple of regular EQ's leveling too. I've seen that legion can drop lv21 Vaal Gems with 23% quality too.

Also switched to Pride from Hatred and like the change after talking to you yesterday about it.
Last edited by ShowGn0m3rcy on Jun 12, 2019, 2:29:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info