[3.11] Powerful Earthquake Slayer (beginner friendly, leaguestarter, FAST, all content)

"
Bolentine wrote:
I don't know how else to put this. but this build is garbage, the attack speed with earthquake is abysmal (granted im using marohi, but even without it) specially with how fast some of the legion mobs hit, this feels awful. Also not using kaom's with such a slow spell also feels awful. And the survival just isn't there

I dont Agree, using a Marohi is way to slow, use Vaal Earthquake when the legion thing starts, run around / leapslamining aswell looking for the goods, smack smack smack. I've had little issues so far doing tier 9-10. Some legion mobs do Mad damage though, but others get one shot aswell.

Single target is a breeze with 2 Vaal Ancestral WarChief(you're probs doing that anyway) also inspect my character if u need to look at it.
"
Bolentine wrote:
I don't know how else to put this. but this build is garbage, the attack speed with earthquake is abysmal (granted im using marohi, but even without it) specially with how fast some of the legion mobs hit, this feels awful. Also not using kaom's with such a slow spell also feels awful. And the survival just isn't there

bro just look at alkaizer. #2 on the ladder with EQ. fluid, dmg there, survivability. do you just stand still and let things hit you?????
"
Bolentine wrote:

Blood Rage + Onslaught will help you immensely.
Would you recommend changing damage on full life for pulverize?
Should we level immortal call now and CWDT?
"
fengx wrote:
Would you recommend changing damage on full life for pulverize?

Pulverise is awesome! My current setup: EQ-Melee phys-Less dur.-Inc.AoE/conc-Pulverise

Will update Gems and Skilltree today!
"
Kerpliznik wrote:
Nice build write up! Thank you for taking the time to do this.

I am currently leveling this build, however after looking at the Mace nodes on the tree, they seem to synergise well with earthquake. You get increased AoE, increased AoE after stunning, etc. We can basically stun almost 100% of the time since Leap Slam stuns full life enemies now!

Anyway, I'll let you know how this little experiment goes. If all else fails, i can just respec to the axe tree since we path right by the mace nodes anyway!

Hey thx for the kind words. The problem i see with maces is the endgame unquie weapon choice. Disfavour is still the very best option for engame. For early-midtier mapping maces are totally fine but later you will need a stronger weapon. Also, there are many axe and generic two hand nodes with AoE on it as well. I am currently playing with
and the Aoe feels pretty great with all the new nodes on the bottom of the tree.
I will update this guide later today with better optimized trees and gear/gems.
"
Yerzyk wrote:
Should we level immortal call now and CWDT?

Mostly how you prefere for yourself. I currently use it on low level, but maybe i will level it and try out the new steelskin support. For steelskin a higher CwDt is nescessary.
Hello, wanted to say thanks for the build. I'm still relatively new to the game with this being my second full league that I'll be partaking in. Looking through other builds I was wanting to play a Dancing Duo/Face breakers build but stumbled upon this and it looks pretty solid and a lot of fun. I'm a console player so I'll be trying it out starting today. I know that the build hasn't been fully updated in terms of gems but wanted to give my opinions on what I'm going to try out.

First I know it mentions pulverize as a really good support gem and I think I'll be dropping inc area/conc effect in the earthquake setup for it as I've seen that's what a lot of the top people are doing.

Immortal call has changed so I think I'll be changing it to a high lv CwdT and Molten Shell setup with Blood Rage.

Playing around on POB it seems Hatred is still our best Aura. Might mess around with the new flesh and stone aura as well.

Also played around in the tree a bit too. Not sure if it's worth it but by spec-ing out of RT and the couple of AOE and Life nodes at the top of the tree I was able to get Accuracy to 92% chance to hit with 16% Crit that effectively doubled DPS from earthquake, and that was without changing any gear. The downside is you loose about 1000hp but gain a decent chunk of armor. Not sure if it's worth it but it is something I want to give a try late game for the build.

Anyways thanks for the build, I'll let you know how it goes.
This build feels really nice so far, new Kaom's Primacy axe feels really strong with full rage. Only time i feel like im lacking dmg is when i play in a party and some of the legion monsters show up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info