Skill Reveal: Seismic Trap

GGG announced that this is a clear speed league, I'm glad they're reworking traps, but I don't think trap builds can compete with casters and bow builds when it comes to clear speed. I'll potentially give this skill a try further down the road, maybe when they release mtx :P
"
Aynix wrote:
I REALLY hope that with 3.3 we are back to Path of Nerfs because Im so sick of current meta that we have for a whole year now... Just adding new skills and reworking bad old skills clearly doesnt work for shifting the meta.

I think path of nerfs is the way to go generally but they haven't even done any of the skill reworks yet :/ like your saying it didn't work when you have no idea if it did or not.

To the people saying trappers are too slow they clear the same speed as any other skill that one shots a pack but doesn't off screen, yeah it isn't the fastest but it really isn't that slow either I'd hardly struggle to do breach domains as a good trapper -_-
Last edited by Draegnarrr on May 17, 2018, 5:57:41 AM
Time limit for clearing rooms in Incursion is not good.
I might have a dirty mind but is it only me who thinks this looks abit perverted. Many trappers will name their chars Dildotrapper and so on :) I'm all for development but that thing thrusting the ground is abit to much :D
Frank Herbert's Dune inspiration?
"
4423758 wrote:

this. Clearing speed itself is already limiting why adding time limit? To boost epilepsy builds?
This looks sweet and all, but a huge quality of life improvement would be if the loot after the incursions drop a much faster rate then loot from anywhere else, becouse it looks like it takes ages to wait for all your loot to drop.
Looks like ill be assFkd If I forgot to open the portal and died in final version..

Btw I thought ill be BreachLike league with go and kill them all mechanic. I dont want to check room plans, boss's bonuses and doors location before every incursion. Pref to have one random architect and random doors which no key needed.
Last edited by loadinggood on May 17, 2018, 7:00:39 AM
"
AbsinthSvK wrote:
"
4423758 wrote:

this. Clearing speed itself is already limiting why adding time limit? To boost epilepsy builds?

I'm 100% in agreement here.
I've never focused on speed clear builds, it is not my playstyle to rip through maps rinse & repeat.

I hope they extend that base timer by three or four hundred percent, otherwise it'll just be another pokemon league for me - boring, little used content.
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
Seems op,super hyped

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info