Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Skill Reveal: Seismic Trap

Does it work with cluster trap?
"
BlaqWolf wrote:
"
AbsinthSvK wrote:
"
4423758 wrote:
Time limit for clearing rooms in Incursion is not good.

this. Clearing speed itself is already limiting why adding time limit? To boost epilepsy builds?

I'm 100% in agreement here.
I've never focused on speed clear builds, it is not my playstyle to rip through maps rinse & repeat.

I hope they extend that base timer by three or four hundred percent, otherwise it'll just be another pokemon league for me - boring, little used content.

The pokemon league was the one league where you do not need a much of clearspeed...
Normally I do not have a problem with clearspeed as long as you do not get rushed by monsters and get killed by stunlock. In Zana missions it is good balanced. In breaches it wasn´t when they first added the mod. I hope they just balance the monster density in a good way that you only have in yellow or red maps a real problem with many monsters but not before.
now where have I see... aaaaaaaahhhhh :D

"
Draegnarrr wrote:
"
Aynix wrote:
I REALLY hope that with 3.3 we are back to Path of Nerfs because Im so sick of current meta that we have for a whole year now... Just adding new skills and reworking bad old skills clearly doesnt work for shifting the meta.

I think path of nerfs is the way to go generally but they haven't even done any of the skill reworks yet :/ like your saying it didn't work when you have no idea if it did or not.

To the people saying trappers are too slow they clear the same speed as any other skill that one shots a pack but doesn't off screen, yeah it isn't the fastest but it really isn't that slow either I'd hardly struggle to do breach domains as a good trapper -_-

It's not first time when they decided to not nerf popular stuff and add new things instead. They did it before Abyss, they did it before Beastiary as well. Incursion will be another league with same KB/Blade Flurry/RF/Sunder/TS meta that we have for VERY long time.
Will play this until shockwave totem had a rework.
That looks straight up awesome, I'm very tempted to start as a trapper in Incursion!
"
Kirk010 wrote:
Does it work with cluster trap?

It should, unless stated otherwise on the gem itself.
this will attract the worms,beware
Last edited by domac on May 17, 2018, 10:31:35 AM
"
delay is cut in half for every 100% increased Cast Speed.
Is this serious, or just a mistake?

Normally cast speed works linearly on cast rate, but what you are discribing here is exponential growth.

If this is serious, then cast speed is much much better with this skill than with spells, if you manage to stack a lot more than 100%. On the other hand, it will only be worse up untill 100%. It seems kind of the opposite of what you tried to do with the area scalling changes.
Last edited by Willemoesium on May 17, 2018, 10:36:50 AM
It gives me a Starcraft vibes though... Can't tell why, but feels hella Starcraft...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info