[3.7] Freezing Pulse Totem Hierophant | Cheap, Starter, Guide, Guardians, Shaper

Hey there! I enjoy your build alot! Can you give me your thoughts on my gear please? Can it improve?
Regards/Gabriella
Last edited by gabriella88 on Sep 27, 2018, 5:39:15 AM
Glad you are enjoying it. Your gear looks pretty good. Main thing that comes to my mind is that you have almost no mana on your gear.

How to improve depends a lot on your goals with the build and if you have any issues surviving.

Hey, after your post i changed into these which has more mana on. I do play in HC so i want to survive. Does this look better mana-wise? My main goal is to have as much survivability as i can and at the same time do as much dps i can.
/Gabbi
Last edited by gabriella88 on Sep 27, 2018, 12:57:13 PM

What do u think :)?
3kHP super fast , nothing can touch me.
@Gabbi: Looks good. For HC I certainly would look for a way to apply fortify, so good you are using a sceptre now. You could even think about using Vigilant Strike and The Vigil Jewel. In addition to stacking more life and mana, you could use a shaper chest with phys. mitigation and eventually useful offensive stuff. For elemental mitigation Saffells Frame is always an option. Or Loreweave, I should really add Loreweave as an option.

@exilekami: Looks very nice. I should include Snakepit as a ring option. I don't like Doryanis, here you could get some life with another belt, an abyss belt with a good jewel could give you similar damage as well.
Last edited by VisorX on Sep 29, 2018, 5:53:35 AM
Any new gear or gem recommendations?
Last edited by RkLGlobal on Oct 4, 2018, 2:44:32 PM
Awesome guide.
Last edited by RkLGlobal on Oct 4, 2018, 2:44:06 PM
Very strong guide man, thanks!
Hey again. If i use a saffels frame i use the crit tho. So is it worth it? /Gabbi
Now completed everything except uber elder and a couple easy unique maps.
Uber atziri, shaper, guardians, red elder, grandmasters is all very farmable with this build! Thanks for the guide <3

Gear used in most recent shaper and uber atziri kills for me:
Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info