[3.7] Freezing Pulse Totem Hierophant | Cheap, Starter, Guide, Guardians, Shaper

"
pease1 wrote:
Please ignore the dufus above. He was too tired from playing late at night.

The build could still benefit from an updated pastebin link for 3.4 since it will no longer work with the newest version of PoB.
Playing this in SSF atm and the build is an absolute blast to play! Thanks so much for the guide <3 Just butchering my way through literally everything so far. Easy to gear for and the sounds it makes are so good! Gotta find an annulment orb to get rid of the es% on the shield and slap some life on that sucker! Thanks again <3

Here's what I'm using so far. Gotta get many more upgrades obviously but red maps are no problem what so ever! (up to tier 13 anyway)
Spoiler

edit: Also I'm using a clear mind jewel because I didn't really see a need for any aura's at all which gave me quite a nice DPS increase :P And frostbite > projectile weakness IMO.

edit 2: the kikasomething rings really arent worth it either. Just get 2 anti curse flasks and you'll "outflask" any boss fight easily :)

edit 3: also I have NO IDEA what I wanna put in the other sockets.. Maybe buff up the golem a bit more IDK. Don't really need anything else AFAIK.
Last edited by nathanielvd on Sep 9, 2018, 9:05:24 AM
Is cold Pen important for the izaro fight?
"
DaniW wrote:
Is cold Pen important for the izaro fight?

Cold pen is always important :) So yes.
what to do with last skill points? what to upgrade
Need some help with recommendations for upgrades, got about 8ex to spend

Spoiler
I overhauled the levelling section. We level with Frostbomb and Arc Totems now which were both buffed in 3.3 already. The levelling skilltrees are updated for 3.4

"
troyaust wrote:
Need some help with recommendations for upgrades, got about 8ex to spend

Spoiler

Your gear is really good. Depends on your goals with the build and how you are feeling. If damage and defenses are fine, you could try to fit in Magic Find gear.

One upgrade would be a 21/20 Freezing Pulse gem for a decent damage boost.

"
DonKon wrote:
what to do with last skill points? what to upgrade

Grab the jewel slot up top or Celestial Judgement. Going Alchemist is also one possibility.
Last edited by VisorX on Sep 16, 2018, 6:18:28 PM
Definitly one of the nicest guys i met yet and his guide is great u should check it out

Last edited by Machy2224 on Sep 18, 2018, 8:27:40 AM
Would that char be an ok lab runner?
Hi,

"
DaniW wrote:
Would that char be an ok lab runner?

Yes, it'snt the best lab runner, but it's a good one ! I use it with Flame Dash, Phase run, Ryslatha (Pantheon), life flask of Staunching and a life flask of curing.

BTW, thanks a lot VisorX for this build ! Very easy and confortable to level. IMHO, one of the best starter league...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info