Bestiary League FAQ

Can you somehow automate net throwing with a trigger mechanic like a net on attack support gem?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
PhillipJokar2 wrote:
Nets as a currency item
no
no
no

No

No

No, please

NO
STOP PLEASE SIR OR MADAM
STOP
IT'S TIME TO STOP

+ 100000000000
"Wealth in a game is measured by the amount of fun, joy and entertainment you can get out of it".
-Mythabril
"
Nephalim wrote:
Can you somehow automate net throwing with a trigger mechanic like a net on attack support gem?

You'll probably wont wanna throw something which cost like a few chaoses on a beast which is not worthy.
Just one very disappointed PoE fan.
CI casters made PoE to the top, and GGG decided to kill them.
Best decision ever!
2 x Xeon E5 2695 V4 ( 36 cores/72 threads ) / 128 GB RAM / 2 x GTX 1080 / 3 x Philips 55" displays / 1200W PSU / 4 x 512 GB SSD / 2 x 8 TB HDD
Best Pokemon MMO ever released.
ugh why trading? make the rarer ones untradable so they have to work for it
Really interesting.

I already feel like Mitch Dundee. XD

Spoiler
"
Lantis02 wrote:
"
Noobile wrote:
In my opinion...Nevermind, Wife is having a baby right now. Gotta head to the hospital.

I wish this was real and that there was someone out there who actually took the time to type out that their wife was having a baby and had to go to the hospital instead of immediately abandoning their computer and going immediately to the hospital.

It’s entirely possible. Labor is pretty slow.
"
imLuCaSsS wrote:
"
lurker14ownz wrote:
The bad part is having to not kill the monsters on accident... that will be extremely hard for some builds. Spectres, SRS, totems (maybe), Kinetic Blast, Tornado shot, etc. The big clearers.
This really only applies to regular mobs as the legendarily will probably be harder.

Don't think so... this beasts probably looks like a overpowered nemesis mob/essence mob.

You'll notice them!

Bex lists:
Regular PoE mobs - these we will kill by accident, be hard to capture with the skills listed.
Rare Beasts - These we might kill on accident, but are a rare. Hopefully easy to tell apart.
Legendary - these will be the only one guaranteed not to be killed on accident.
Last edited by lurker14ownz on Feb 22, 2018, 9:13:43 PM
i was hoping that you had to kill the beast yourself to craft with them.
trading beasts lmao...
too ez
If you are going to face a real challenge, it has to be a real challenge. You can't accomplish anything without the possibility of failure.
Can i guess the name of the "complete your Bestiary" challenge?

Yes?

Gotta Catch 'Em All ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info