Bestiary League FAQ

Doubtful.

Be my fastest /vanish after 40/40 <.<
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Dunno if that was clarified, but does capturing beasts give your Char some kind of XP or equivalent XP?
IGN: Elwene/Morbend
Can we play this new content on Standard league ? or is only the new league?
I am veteran i have follow Poe sense November 2010.
Last edited by Starzon29 on Mar 2, 2018, 3:51:47 AM
How long will this league last?
I don't mind the idea of the Beastiary; however, when playing co-op, only one of us can capture the quest beast at a time. So we have to zone back in and re-do the entire area just to find it again.

Will there be anything implemented to make one capture count for both (quest wise, not other).

Thanks.
I do hope this will get to the right people. I am enjoying the league and the mechanics of it.

One suggestion though. When a beast is used in a recipe there should be some kind of icon when encountering it again. At the current stage it only shows us new and captured. If you have used the captured beast there is no change in that icon and no way for the player to easily know if this beast is still in stock at the Menageries or has it been used.

This is only a problem with the unique beast for example Oozeback Bloom I have used in crafting the boots, now when I encounter it again it only shows the captured icon, now I need to open my recipes have a look and see I no longer have Oozeback Bloom before I kill it.
"
"
FNX_Heroes wrote:
"
Homyak555 wrote:
Oh ok... so all league will base on my fav "keep monster on low life" kind bulldong. With spectres obliterating anything in sight.

My thoughts exactly... You have to lower the monster's health to be able to throw the net with success, so meta builds with gazillions of DPS will have troubles to capture the monsters :) Think about a constant Vorici quest where you must NOT kill a guard/target/whatever...

So throw your net first and then murder. The monster will stay alive as long as they're in the net. Also you won't be going after trash mobs in end game anyway according to what triple G is saying, unless you wait to start the bestiary stuff until after you've beat the campaign(which IMO would be kinda dumb).

TL;DR: If you run into this issue it would be your own fault for waiting too long to start your bestiary.

Your post is priceless now regarding the latest poll about net for dead monsters :) :)
Red beast 4 leg can bear chu explode IS TO MUCH FOR ASS MELEE lv27 ACT 3 at Dock.
When will this league end?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info