Bestiary League FAQ

Im thinking of cleaning my room
Sounds like really annoying kinda mechanic forcing player to manage enemies health and run around a lot trying not to kill stuff
antifun trash like vorici missions
Gotta net em' all. Love it!
I think it's safe to say; Bestiary will be misspelled ALL THE TIME.

You would save everyone from a lot of confusion by just renaming it Beast League now.
Player numbers are plummeting.
Sounds like a micromanagement 24/7 league?
I guess I'm glad I've just started playing PoE. This upcoming league doesn't sound that bad to me, but I haven't played any of the other leagues either, well, besides the little I've done at the end of Abyss. Regardless, I sure hear a lot of complaining about the new league. I suppose people who have played all the other leagues are privy to info I'm not.
"Bury me deep when there's no will to be better than me."
I am curious about the league, might actually be an interesting one. I never liked breach much, it was not accessible to casuals, just like Talisman was not.

Legacy is by far my favorite league and the one where I came furthest (tier 15). All the others made me stuck somewhere between tier 10 and 12, the game just has not become easier, no matter what streamer propaganda says.
One of the challenges is to fully complete the bestiary?

Here I was hoping it was so massive that it carried over to standard because oh how long it will take. Must be making it quite possible to get the rare...

Unless its like the lich spawn rate, then goodbye 40 completed challenges again :D
GGG, this is fucking barbaric. What were you thinking?! Many of your gamers are quite progressive and would probably not approve of caging animals for long periods of time and then forcing them to fight like those dog or cock fights. I know it's just a game but what are you encouraging with this bestiary league? What kind of behavior are you normalizing? Why are you normalizing the exploitation, objectification and poor treatment of animals? Think about it and please either cancel this league or do NOT make it a permanent part of the game. I will not be playing until you do one of these. Please let me know of your decision.
Hope its fun league, lets wait guys
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info