Bestiary League FAQ

"
Will there be a challenge to catch all of the Beasts?
Yes, one of the 40 challenges is to complete your Bestiary.

GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░
"
kaanj wrote:
I don't like the idea of bastiary at all.
Do you guys think is it possible to play league without getting into monster hunting at all ?
What do you think ?
Of course it's possible to avoid like almost every other league mechanics. I'll play mostly for reworked ascendancies.
cant wait to play
I don't like it either. Focus on rare monsters/encounters obviously mean Liches-like non-existent occasions. Random chance of capturing a Beast - again stuck more RNG on top of RNG.
Minus inventory slots AND action panel slots for nets - are we suppoesed to be excited??
And don't be fooled with beasty crafting. 6l with beasts will probably cost dozens of ex.
There's already so much to do, with all this new bestiary stuff it seems almost like way too much to do. Perhaps that's a good thing though, you never run out of new challenges.
I'm sorry for the monsters that are being crammed together in the cages q.q

Larger character inventory would be a necessary innovation!

I'm really looking forward to the league. Sounds like a completely new game. It will be exhausting.
"Poor fish-wife."
"Oops, clumsy me!"
"
cgheezey wrote:
"
Will there be a challenge to catch all of the Beasts?
Yes, one of the 40 challenges is to complete your Bestiary.

GOTTA CATCH 'EM ALL

Now we need to re-purpose them to Fight for us. Teach them new and exciting skills and transport them in small portable devices for deployment!

"Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does." - William James
"People are just about as happy as they make up their minds to be." - Abraham Lincoln
nice:)
Will I be able to train my captured beasts and have a circus in my hideout? Yes!!!!

How about, when the league moves to standard, all captured beasts become pets? That would be fun too.

If using beasts to craft very cool gear is just as difficult/expensive as it is now, but just using different "currency", I'll be disappointed. This looks like it is only another benefit for those who play long hours every day and can play the RNG game. I hope it ain't so.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
good stuff!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info