Bestiary League FAQ

I really don't think people will like this. You guys listened on buffs but the gameplay speed at the higher levels does not involve stopping to throw nets... Idk ggg boyos, seems like if its actually worth to stop to "net" monsters (plural) for a single craft then the craft is too strong. The other option is to ignore league content because its slow or potentially impossible (1 shot mobs) and then everyone will complain that the league content worthless and stop playing 3 weeks in. Sooo we either have a massive price fix league or a useless league. Wheres something that involves smashing more things efficiently, even abyss was meh to stop for. Probably had more people hit every abyss per percent of active player when you announced no elder/shaper stygians would continue to exist. Dmn guys come on... If its gonna come to being a crab and netting monsters we need you to make a new game instead.
Nice set of FAQs!
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
So if I understand correctly, nets will be some item you use for each capture attempt, with varying degrees of effectiveness. Are they consumables or just items you equip in a new gear slot?

Is the capture chance roll determined when you toss the net? Meaning it doesnt matter if you weaken or "kill" the mob while it's trapped, or is there a grace period to weaken it while it is trapped before the success/failure roll for that capture attempt?

How is the whole capture mechanic supposed to work with minion/totem builds where you can't tell them to stop attacking if the first capture attempt fails and the monster is almost dead from being damaged while netted?
So, they retracted on their previous statement about the beast being trade-able.

What if they fuck up again the spawn rate of some beast like the abyss depth bug and people complain about the ridiculous spawn rate of the certain beast.
"
Will there be a challenge to catch all of the Beasts?
Yes, one of the 40 challenges is to complete your Bestiary.

Atleast now, they have an excuse, "you suppose to buy those challenges". sighh
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
Do we get a new slot in the currency tab for nets? of all different kinds ????? since you are making it currency?
gotta catch them all!!!!!!!!!!!!
One More Day...
QUESTION: Are there Shiny versions of the beasts?
"
How do I capture a Beast when I do so much damage that I just kill them instantly?
While a creature is in a net, it can not die, so if you're worried about killing it too quickly, throw a net first and attack second. Legendary Beasts are signalled on the minimap before you encounter them, and they're quite tough, noticeable fights. They have substantially more life than a regular rare monster, so they're hard to kill by accident.

So what about people playing minion builds, who can't really make a choice to "net first, attack second"?
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Feb 22, 2018, 9:38:03 PM
so it's official.

we gotta catch em all.
Awesomeness!
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info