Bestiary League FAQ

this league mechanic seems clunky as fuck for an arpg with clear speed power creep meta getting worse after each update
MFJonesHC
Ahh very good.
Gotta catch em all!
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
How many Beasts can the Menagerie hold? What happens if a cage gets full?
The Menagerie is quite big - it's spread over several game zones. There's a different cage per type of Beast and they can hold a limited number. If a cage is full and you capture another Beast of that type, then your worst current one is overwritten with the most recent. We're still balancing the number of each type of Beast you can store.

So the worst beast we have will be replaced. Does this occur even if the new beast is worse than all the beasts in our cage?
Cool
Nets as a currency item
no
no
no

No

No

No, please

NO
STOP PLEASE SIR OR MADAM
STOP
IT'S TIME TO STOP
I actually can't believe how GGG can create so many new stuff like that every single new league.

Thanks!
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Feb 22, 2018, 8:56:10 PM
The bad part is having to not kill the monsters on accident... that will be extremely hard for some builds. Spectres, SRS, totems (maybe), Kinetic Blast, Tornado shot, etc. The big clearers.
This really only applies to regular mobs as the legendarily will probably be harder.
"
fireball44 wrote:
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
How many Beasts can the Menagerie hold? What happens if a cage gets full?
The Menagerie is quite big - it's spread over several game zones. There's a different cage per type of Beast and they can hold a limited number. If a cage is full and you capture another Beast of that type, then your worst current one is overwritten with the most recent. We're still balancing the number of each type of Beast you can store.

So the worst beast we have will be replaced. Does this occur even if the new beast is worse than all the beasts in our cage?

I guess no. It will only be replaced if you cap a best beast replacing the weak ones
All I ever do is delay,
The end of the road
And my end....
Well bestiary sounds like an huge game cahnger but regarding this post it look really interesting :)
Hf :)
"
lurker14ownz wrote:
The bad part is having to not kill the monsters on accident... that will be extremely hard for some builds. Spectres, SRS, totems (maybe), Kinetic Blast, Tornado shot, etc. The big clearers.
This really only applies to regular mobs as the legendarily will probably be harder.

Don't think so... this beasts probably looks like a overpowered nemesis mob/essence mob.

You'll notice them!
All I ever do is delay,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Feb 22, 2018, 8:59:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info