Bestiary League FAQ

In my opinion...Nevermind, Wife is having a baby right now. Gotta head to the hospital.
"
MBata wrote:
Doesnt it bother anyone that we lose a skillbar icon to the net?!

No,cause it is bound on V key,like mine detonation,no need to be on skillbar
Bye bye desync!
well, "gotta catch'em all"
HYPEEEEE wait what we can trade our beasts? LOL!!!

Zoo trading keeper here we go!

"wtb a dino"
"I trade a dino for a porcupine"

HYPE!!! :D

I don't know man this league sounds so different I guess I'm gonna have lots of fun with this shit LMAO :D
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Feb 22, 2018, 8:40:16 PM
"
Can Beasts be traded?
Yes. Once captured, they can be transferred into an item that can be traded with other players using existing safe trading methods.

"
How many Beasts can the Menagerie hold? What happens if a cage gets full?
The Menagerie is quite big - it's spread over several game zones. There's a different cage per type of Beast and they can hold a limited number. If a cage is full and you capture another Beast of that type, then your worst current one is overwritten with the most recent. We're still balancing the number of each type of Beast you can store.

Does this mean one could transfer their beasts to items if they reach the menagerie limit and then just store more beasts in their stash as items (to return them to the menagerie later when they want to use them for crafting)? Or will beasts in the item-trade-state still count towards the limit?
"
Will there be a challenge to catch all of the Beasts?
Yes, one of the 40 challenges is to complete your Bestiary.

Holy shit...
E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
"
Noobile wrote:
In my opinion...Nevermind, Wife is having a baby right now. Gotta head to the hospital.

I wish this was real and that there was someone out there who actually took the time to type out that their wife was having a baby and had to go to the hospital instead of immediately abandoning their computer and going immediately to the hospital.
It's Chinpokomon time folks!
Will there be a challenge to catch all of the Beasts?

Finally something challenging not brain dead end game runs :D
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Ready to catch them all

Legendary Beast

T10 net = masterball??

we can trade beast too like pokemon hehe !!

Fun league cant wait
░▀▄░░▄▀
▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄░▀█▀▐░▌
█▒░▒░▒░█▀█░░█░▐░▌
█░▒░▒░▒█▀█░░█░░█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄███══════

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info