Bestiary League FAQ

i rly hate this league but will ofc try it out i hope the league will prove me other wise
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
"
Smîthy wrote:
Also question: Can we increase the capture rate if we mash buttons "a" and "b"?

The Pokemon vibe is real, and this question had me rolling.

On a serious note though, if we have to button mash like...F or something to increase the capture rate, I legit would.
but i clear so fast i cant even see what type of mob im killing, ill never catch anything
can we keybind the nets?
i want
Now I just gotta figure out how to tell my minions not to attack before I throw the net, and I'm set! Was thinking of doing srs again but since they usually clear two screens away and I can't even see what they're killing I should probably reconsider lmao
uwu
So this is the "controlled damage application league". Got to know when you've done enough damage that you throw the net just in the window between killing it too soon and letting it escape. This is going to frustrate a great many people. Plan your builds accordingly or just trade in every single achievement after speed farming currency.

Oh, and beasties as items. I already see crabs, crabs everywhere. Stash tabs upon stash tabs filled with crabs. Crabcrabcrabcrabcrab.
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
I think it's safe to say most of the player base doesn't like Pokemon, or care much about this beast hunter concept. Appreciate the ascendancy changes.. but this league concept looks really weak. Hopefully I'm proven wrong.

Next time take a poll:

League A concept
League B concept
League C concept
etc
Last edited by apexmateria1 on Feb 22, 2018, 10:15:50 PM
"
Bex wrote:
Can Beasts be traded?
Yes. Once captured, they can be transferred into an item that can be traded with other players using existing safe trading methods.
I'm curious about the use of this adjective. Will there be changes to trading such that some ways are safer than others?

I don't recall seeing "safe trading" used in the past.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
What if Im in a party and we all throw a net at an exotic variant?
Oblivious

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info