Bestiary League FAQ

So much micro-management... ugh. First league I am not hyped about, rather feeling opposed to it.
"
lurker14ownz wrote:
"
imLuCaSsS wrote:
"
lurker14ownz wrote:
The bad part is having to not kill the monsters on accident... that will be extremely hard for some builds. Spectres, SRS, totems (maybe), Kinetic Blast, Tornado shot, etc. The big clearers.
This really only applies to regular mobs as the legendarily will probably be harder.

Don't think so... this beasts probably looks like a overpowered nemesis mob/essence mob.

You'll notice them!

Bex lists:
Regular PoE mobs - these we will kill by accident, be hard to capture with the skills listed.
Rare Beasts - These we might kill on accident, but are a rare. Hopefully easy to tell apart.
Legendary - these will be the only one guaranteed not to be killed on accident.

regular poe mobs - u shouldnt worry about prob is to craft shit things -> crap craft mods
rare -> more or less useful, good for lvling and league start, keep an eye opened ( cmon u can do it )
legendary beast -> GG and scary beast u will find in high tier maps and you definately will see them.

It's fine, I guess.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Feb 22, 2018, 10:51:10 PM
"
Restryouis wrote:
But can we make them fight between them???!!!

no
All I ever do is delay,
The end of the road
And my end....
I can't explain why, but I feel that this league has the potential to do better than the Breach league. I will wait and see just how right I am in the near future.
"
apexmateria1 wrote:
I think it's safe to say most of the player base doesn't like Pokemon, or care much about this beast hunter concept. Appreciate the ascendancy changes.. but this league concept looks really weak. Hopefully I'm proven wrong.

Next time take a poll:

League A concept
League B concept
League C concept
etc

It's curious how lots of people don't understand GGG is a small game company holding a FREE TO PLAY game.

Still, they keep releasing new content every single new league.

And STILLL, some ppl can't stop crying.

Dude, do you really think they have 59389458 people working 24h/day to come here make a "poll" with 4-5 league concepts and you choose one? Paying nothing to them? Free to play game? Are you serious?

OMFG!!!! This is the dumbest shit I ever heard. I can't believe in some guys here

-> Thank u GGG. You do a lot more than this community deserves.
All I ever do is delay,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Feb 22, 2018, 11:00:21 PM
"
EKTELESTES wrote:
"
PhillipJokar2 wrote:
Nets as a currency item
no
no
no

No

No

No, please

NO
STOP PLEASE SIR OR MADAM
STOP
IT'S TIME TO STOP

+ 100000000000

mmmmmmm

if youre out there reading ggg, for a league ok, as horrible as it sounds we can probably deal with it for 3 months, probably, we wont like it tho.

But long term, if this is ever going to go into the game, you really think we want to be looting a variety of nets, storing them in our stash, carrying them around with us in our inventory all the time in maps etc? Is that not just way too much fussing and faffing about? You really think every character I map with from now till the end of time is going to want to give up yet another couple of invent slots to always have multiple types of net on hand in maps?

Would u not be better just not having nets as an item, you just have infinite nets and theres simply a key in the options to set for throwing a net and thats that? Is this not just getting really overbearing and bloated within a mechanic that even if streamlined is already quite a demanding and potentially jarring experience by its very nature?

"
Fyndel wrote:
i rly hate this league but will ofc try it out i hope the league will prove me other wise

Haven't played the leaque, but already hating it. The worst part of the community in a nutshell. Doesn't change anything that you act afterwards, that you would have an open mind. You don't.
Same shit, that a every hunting mechanic will be referenced to Pokemon. Pokemon was not the first and copied a lot too, but ya sheeps only know that game and speaking some weird sounds and call them opinion.

In my OPINION, ggg should stop teaser ANYTHING. so pple would stop hating something before EVER touching it.
"
Moritonel wrote:
"
Fyndel wrote:
i rly hate this league but will ofc try it out i hope the league will prove me other wise

Haven't played the leaque, but already hating it. The worst part of the community in a nutshell. Doesn't change anything that you act afterwards, that you would have an open mind. You don't.
Same shit, that a every hunting mechanic will be referenced to Pokemon. Pokemon was not the first and copied a lot too, but ya sheeps only know that game and speaking some weird sounds and call them opinion.

In my OPINION, ggg should stop teaser ANYTHING. so pple would stop hating something before EVER touching it.

or even worse
"
if youre out there reading ggg, for a league ok, as horrible as it sounds we can probably deal with it for 3 months, probably, we wont like it tho.

thinking you speak for more as yourself. head-->desk
Can be traded??
Why...
"
Shinyness wrote:
Can be traded??
Why...

Because trading was always a main aspect of poe and always will? If you think diff. ssf it is for you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info