BuildOfTheWeek [3.5] Righteous Fire Scorching Ray Totems - Uber Elder ✓ HC ✓ Budget ✓ Starter ✓

"
coutoo wrote:
"
TyRobot wrote:
Add Swift Affliction + Efficacy...

If you wanna run RF Totems, then 6L would be:

Righteous Fire
Spell Totem
Increased Area of Effect / Concentrated Effect
Elemental Focus
Burning Damage
Swift Affliction

Of course (although not really for this build I don't guess...), if you had a Soul Mantle then you can have a 7L RF Totem setup where you drop Spell Totem and add Efficacy.

Was mean't to use 6l self-cast RF and keeping SR in Balefire. Tested self-cast RF on 4l with Doon Cuebiyari and SR in normal 4l. But that felt rather squishy and almost equal in damage.

Yeah, then if you want selfcast RF 6L:

Righteous Fire
Efficacy
Increased Area of Effect / Concentrated Effect
Elemental Focus
Burning Damage
Swift Affliction

5L = remove Efficacy
4L = remove Efficacy + Swift Affliction

Hope that helps dude... ^^

"
Some_Day wrote:
"
GraissE wrote:
I hope they will correct the bug soon. I didn't even notice it as SR totems are doing so much damage...

Can i run RF without Oak ? I killed all the bandits as usual.

Great guide, great build, having a lot of fun atm !

yes you can

Just noticed you don't have arcane surge! Remove critical strike from orb of storms and add arcane surge otherwise illuminated devotion doesn't work.

You have fire damage on attacks so either remove that so you can shield charge into packs and proc EE

Also there is a bug atm where scorching ray dmg from multiple sources doesnt stack, wait for the patch. You should be doing 66% more damage once its fixed
"
Some_Day wrote:
"
evilmindcz wrote:
"
Some_Day wrote:

Hey, I plan to get belly of the beast. Currently lvl 64 heirophant in BHC. Physical to elemental conversation comes from taste of hate and watcher's eye once I can afford them.

How do you plan to use Belly with this setup, kinda pain to get 4B there?

Vorici 3b:

Spell totem R
Burning damage R
ControlledD B
Efficacy B
ElementalF B
Swift Affliction G

Why have you changed from lightning coil to belly? Its only give like 450 more hp but u lose the nice phys to lightning.
"
evilmindcz wrote:

Why have you changed from lightning coil to belly? Its only give like 450 more hp but u lose the nice phys to lightning.

POB doesn't show the total phys reduction from elemental taken as physical. I guess I will stick with lightning coil
"
Some_Day wrote:
"
Some_Day wrote:
"
GraissE wrote:
I hope they will correct the bug soon. I didn't even notice it as SR totems are doing so much damage...

Can i run RF without Oak ? I killed all the bandits as usual.

Great guide, great build, having a lot of fun atm !

yes you can

Just noticed you don't have arcane surge! Remove critical strike from orb of storms and add arcane surge otherwise illuminated devotion doesn't work.

You have fire damage on attacks so either remove that so you can shield charge into packs and proc EE

Also there is a bug atm where scorching ray dmg from multiple sources doesnt stack, wait for the patch. You should be doing 66% more damage once its fixed

Sweet man, thanks for the help!

I am now almost sustaining the RF but need to be ever moving, with a ruby flask just in case.

I have purity of elements and a purity of fire but my fire resistance is still at 80, i thought it would go over it with the increased effect node, i must be missing something !

Edit: solution found, you have to max the gem level of course, since it is in %
Last edited by GraissE on Mar 5, 2018, 5:19:13 PM
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1733474

SR problem has been addressed! Will be fixed soon
wondering what is the reason to wear the Ramira's Banquet ring? to get power charge for overload?

Thanks
IGN: Linsfamily_ST
Last edited by spiky0209 on Mar 5, 2018, 9:09:50 PM
"
spiky0209 wrote:
wondering what is the reason to wear the Ramira's Banquet ring? to get power charge for overload?

Thanks

You don't need to wear, this is from last patch, It just gives you more endurance charges
Hi guys and Some_Day,

Another questions about EE, isn't RF alone will proc the EE when near the enemy and when cast spell totem SR, the enemy still on EE (fire resist higher) ? Then the procedure is cast orb of storms first then RF and SR totem damage them if they are near you?

Another question, which is better for 6link SR totem?

Spell totem, Scotching Ray, Burning damage, ControlledD, ElementalF, Swift Affliction
or
Spell totem, Scotching Ray, Burning damage, ControlledD, ElementalF, Efficacy
I'm really afraid of defence if this build...now lvl 75 bhc and just 5.5k hp, 1k regen....but no block, no 10k ehp.. . How to sustain maps 3+ tier?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info