BuildOfTheWeek [3.5] Righteous Fire Scorching Ray Totems - Uber Elder ✓ HC ✓ Budget ✓ Starter ✓

"
Zer0Coo1_ wrote:
I'm really afraid of defence if this build...now lvl 75 bhc and just 5.5k hp, 1k regen....but no block, no 10k ehp.. . How to sustain maps 3+ tier?

5k HP + 75% all resist, technically means 20k EHP. But back to the topic. At level 70 I already had all 3 Purity of [...] at level 10+ and the max resist shield, totalling at 81-82% max resist, about 11% (+3% from totems) life regen and CWDT-IC. Even with bugged SR and 5k HP (I had 4k at level 70) I'm easily clearing T9-10 maps. If boss fight gets too tough, I'm just using Basalt Flask of Dousing (to cancel RF)
English is not my native. To grammar nazis, feel free to correct me, I appreciate any occasion for improvement
Last edited by neltisen on Mar 6, 2018, 12:43:08 AM
I want to do scorching ray totem Hiro as my 2nd build this league.

But I really dont like RF

My question is can SR totems clear on their own or is there any other spell to pair with it

(I dont care about clear speed at all)

Hey,

I've browsed a bit through Path of Building and saw that RF is not dealing additional dmg from Totemic Mastery.

Is it still worth then? Because I think the 2 skillpoints towards 1 before Ancestral Bond turn out better.

Also I specced early (at lvl 67) into Ash, Frost and Storm. these 3 points gave me a mediocre damage boost.

Greetings.
Last edited by TiRoX on Mar 6, 2018, 7:48:02 AM
What about Skin of the Loayl as chest alternative... or even Craiceann's Carapace, with some chrome luck? :)
"
Saauul wrote:
I want to do scorching ray totem Hiro as my 2nd build this league.

But I really dont like RF

My question is can SR totems clear on their own or is there any other spell to pair with it

(I dont care about clear speed at all)

When they Bug is fixed they can clear pretty decent on their own. The thing is sustaining rf with this is very easy, u basically lose nothing. Turn it on, charge thru maps, stuff dies. But as said u can just play with the totems only. U shouldnt take Ancestral Bond tho since u need to apply elemental equilibrium, its a way bigger boost than a 4th totem.
ign: BETTERGOTMAHONEY
Interesting balance between a totem\RF\tank build. However I do wonder why you'd pick this over either glacial cascade totems and more relevant the '[3.2] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian' build (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2088517).
I just have a quick question, do you think the spell leech from Illuminated Devotion is more damage mitigation than the 10% damage taken from mana Ascendancy node?

Just wondering if it's a toss up between those two Ascendancies, or if Illuminated Devotion is just hands down better.
IGN:JihadForAllahPraiseHim
Yp, boys. Can I run with Doryani's Catalyst Vaal Sceptre? I will better than. Doon?
"
foojin wrote:
Interesting balance between a totem\RF\tank build. However I do wonder why you'd pick this over either glacial cascade totems and more relevant the '[3.2] LL RF Scorching Ray Guardian' build (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2088517).

GC totem builds tend to be squishy imo(mostly because of Soul Mantle). LL/RF is a bit hard to get going compared to this, plus you have to stand still to cast SR. With this build you just drop your totems when you need and RF lets you run around and still do damage.
IMPORTANT THERE IS A BUG WITH SR TOTEMS AT THE MOMENT

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/823gqq/bug_scorching_ray_totems_damage_doesnt_stack

Damage from multiple totems is not stacking! Bug is beng looked at at the moment, anticipating patch

Last edited by Some_Day on Mar 6, 2018, 6:49:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info