BuildOfTheWeek [3.5] Righteous Fire Scorching Ray Totems - Uber Elder ✓ HC ✓ Budget ✓ Starter ✓

"
Some_Day wrote:
"
s20081692 wrote:
Spoiler

so far so good for this build.I use this to farm uber lab.For map red tier is easy for this build.

Nice, belt of the deciever doesn't give extra damage. Because Intimidate only works for attacks

It give resists, life and survival (less damage from crits). Without Taste of haste and physical to element hit conversion, physical crits hurt (for example, boss in phantasmagoria was hitting me for over half hp)
English is not my native. To grammar nazis, feel free to correct me, I appreciate any occasion for improvement
Putting this again as a reminder for those still playing this build, I am playing something else at the moment until the next patch when its fixed:

IMPORTANT THERE IS A BUG WITH SR TOTEMS AT THE MOMENT

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/823gqq/bug_scorching_ray_totems_damage_doesnt_stack

Damage from multiple totems is not stacking! Bug is beng looked at at the moment, anticipating patch

Patch is coming soon , check dev's diary
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1733474
Hey! Can't you update your current tree?
"
PinkHairedBoi wrote:
Hey! Can't you update your current tree?

Hey, the tree is on the first post. If you're asking about my current build, I am lvl 77 in BHC. But I've put on my build on hold till they fix the SR totem bug, I am running a different build in the mean time
Last edited by Some_Day on Mar 7, 2018, 6:39:16 AM
Hey guys,

I am now level 87 and have farmed a lot but I can't sustain RF. I mean I can sustain it with pots and vitality aura, stone golem and three totems out but I will not be able to sustain it when i drop vitality.

Is there something I have done wrong (besides having brutally murdering Oak?)

Thx !

My gear:

"
neltisen wrote:
"
D3rr_2 wrote:
"
D3rr_2 wrote:
Hi guys and Some_Day,

Another questions about EE, isn't RF alone will proc the EE when near the enemy and when cast spell totem SR, the enemy still on EE (fire resist higher) ? Then the procedure is cast orb of storms first then RF and SR totem damage them if they are near you?

Another question, which is better for 6link SR totem?

Spell totem, Scotching Ray, Burning damage, ControlledD, ElementalF, Swift Affliction
or
Spell totem, Scotching Ray, Burning damage, ControlledD, ElementalF, Efficacy

Some_Day care for some enlightenment about the EE proc thingy?

EE proc on HIT. RF do not proc EE because it does not hit. SR do not proc EE either (if you used, say, GC totems, they would proc cold EE. Totems proc EE if they hit with element. On side note, I remember using Arc totem for proccing EE in RF build). If you see mob that's fire resistant, it had the mod earlier. If you have +fire damage on gear, shield charge will proc EE fire resistance. If you have +fire damage to spells, Orb of Storms will proc fire resist on EE as well as lightning resist.

About the other question, using first page pob link gear for calculations and 20/20 gems:

Spell totem, Scorching Ray, Burning damage, ControlledD, ElementalF, Efficacy
216k DPS (rounded down)

Spell totem, Scorching Ray, Burning damage, ControlledD, ElementalF, Swift Affliction
210k DPS (rounded up)

It's barely 3% dps and different slot color. If you colored 3B1G2R, suit yourself, it's not noticable dps difference

Thank you so much for the enlightenment, cheers!
Thanks for answer! Yes, i meant your current build in bhc. So do i, started ur build. Was moving same way with you and your 54 lvl tree. But don't know what to build now(i mean passives). And what build do u run now? Also i feel a bit confused with this passive that doesnt allow me to deal any damage - as far as i inderstood it's all for levelling. So if i refund it what should i take? I mean is there any good tree in your opinion or atleast your current build at lvl ~70?
"
GraissE wrote:
Hey guys,

I am now level 87 and have farmed a lot but I can't sustain RF. I mean I can sustain it with pots and vitality aura, stone golem and three totems out but I will not be able to sustain it when i drop vitality.

Just buy lvl 20 Purity of Fire, that %1 extra will make a difference.
Dont know how to play this build in HC...so unsustainable...or have to play like with sniper rifle, place totems and run for your life back
"
GraissE wrote:
Hey guys,

Thx !

My gear:

get marble amulet and boot enchant regen when hit and u will definitely sustain 10x better

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info