BuildOfTheWeek [3.5] Righteous Fire Scorching Ray Totems - Uber Elder ✓ HC ✓ Budget ✓ Starter ✓

Any aura suggestions besides purity of Ice/Lightning? I'm currently running Blasphemy/Flammability
Herald of Ash maybe?
If nothing else the .5% spell leech is pretty good
"
Fressure wrote:
Any aura suggestions besides purity of Ice/Lightning? I'm currently running Blasphemy/Flammability

You can try running Discipline. The extra energy shield won't protect you, but it will buff your Righteous Fire.
Actually do you even get the .5 spell leech with righteous fire?
IGN:JihadForAllahPraiseHim

it's usable?
"
elegant wrote:
Actually do you even get the .5 spell leech with righteous fire?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Righteous_Fire

"
Increased and decreased spell damage however does not affect the degeneration damage in any way despite the Spell tag. It can be explained by the fact that the Righteous Fire spell only places the area degen debuff but does not maintain it. So spell related modifiers no longer apply after casting [citation needed]. The stat "increased effect of aura you cast" does not apply either, due to RF being an area debuff rather than a aura.

Apparently not...man that last Ascendancy node really is pretty bad. RF doesn't benefit from spell damage either. The Area damage increase is something at least

At least SR benefits from the spell leech and the 40% increased spell damage
Last edited by Synthetica_ on Mar 7, 2018, 10:50:20 PM
"
caioperego wrote:

it's usable?

yeah thats very good! I prefer doon for the strength(life) and mana and cast speed.

Patch fixed the Scorching ray totems damage! You should experience 66% MORE damage increase after the bug fix!!
What jewel mods are best? Obviously % inc life is top. But how do % dot dmg, % fire dmg and % burn dmg rank against each other?
"
Alfierulz wrote:
What jewel mods are best? Obviously % inc life is top. But how do % dot dmg, % fire dmg and % burn dmg rank against each other?

Ranking:

1. Increased life
2. Increased burning damage
3. Increased Fire damage
4. Increased damage overtime
5. Increased damage
6. Increased Spell damage while holding a shield

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info