BuildOfTheWeek [3.5] Righteous Fire Scorching Ray Totems - Uber Elder ✓ HC ✓ Budget ✓ Starter ✓

"
GolovaLOshadi wrote:
Spoiler
+watchers eye and 4 low cost jewel with dmg and life

https://pastebin.com/3ZYrs18S
SR dmg = 122k
RF dmg = 138k
7 400 hp
dmg red - 35%
dmg without ele equilibrium, because i dont understand how this will work in this build, i must use orb of storm before hit rf or sr?

Using orb of storms before or after placing totems does not matter because a) orb of storms will keep hitting targets. b) RF and SR won't mess up with EE.
"
GolovaLOshadi wrote:
Spoiler
+watchers eye and 4 low cost jewel with dmg and life

https://pastebin.com/3ZYrs18S
SR dmg = 122k
RF dmg = 138k
7 400 hp
dmg red - 35%
dmg without ele equilibrium, because i dont understand how this will work in this build, i must use orb of storm before hit rf or sr?

u drop down orb of storm first then sr/rf
Uber Izaro killed the first time with the following gear, was easy fight all keys:

Now blazing clear speed with RF since I have a marbel ammy!
Last edited by Some_Day on Mar 8, 2018, 10:32:47 PM
Spoiler

Easy farm uberlab.Remenber not to switch on the RF :) For map ,i can farm up to t15.Spend all the money
to buy map.That is poor.Maybe uberlab is my best choice all the time.
why the brightbeak if i may ask ?
welcome everyone. Thank you for very good build. I have 2 questions:
1. what is the best type of gloves to use essences.
2. What is the optimal configuration of gems in armor.
I have 3b2r1g armor. hard to craft 4b.
Sorry for my English.
"
BTNH82 wrote:
welcome everyone. Thank you for very good build. I have 2 questions:
1. what is the best type of gloves to use essences.
2. What is the optimal configuration of gems in armor.
I have 3b2r1g armor. hard to craft 4b.
Sorry for my English.

You can use 3b 1g 1r, put swift affliction in the green. Use vorici 3 blue sockets craft
"
DTBA wrote:
why the brightbeak if i may ask ?

Unfortunately,my resistance is not enough.(opal ring and amulet doesn't have any resistance).My damage is enough.Brightbeak have 50% attack speed which is good for shield charge.

Maybe i will use Doryani's Catalyst for high dps.Take Flammability with Blasphemy instead of witchfire flask.
@OP: thanks for the great guide, this thing is super high damage (after the bug fix) and very tanky!

Question: what is my next upgrade? I think it would either be upgrading to Opal rings, or upgrading my neck into a nice Marble. What do you think?

My plan is to stick with Lightning Coil until I can 6 link a 2nd one. I really like the 30% phys-taken conversion.

Last edited by Synthetica_ on Mar 9, 2018, 3:36:33 AM
My current setup - so far easy in red maps (just bad luck with dropping them). I'll probably stick with Doryani, because i think you really need a lot of STR for Doon to work better. Still need boots enchant and marble amulet to switch RF to positive numbers, but still usable as it is...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info