BuildOfTheWeek [3.5] Righteous Fire Scorching Ray Totems - Uber Elder ✓ HC ✓ Budget ✓ Starter ✓

Beaten red tier Elder so far as well as maps up to T15. My current gear:

Still not sure if I should keep this body armor (or a similar elder base one, preferably with armor/eva) or swap to Lightning Coil or Belly. I do feel squishy a bit when I get hit. Also, sadly still no Watcher's Eye (I'm trying to get one with either double purity conversion or purity + vitality recovery/flat regen).
"
Palaryel wrote:
Beaten red tier Elder so far as well as maps up to T15. My current gear:

Still not sure if I should keep this body armor (or a similar elder base one, preferably with armor/eva) or swap to Lightning Coil or Belly. I do feel squishy a bit when I get hit. Also, sadly still no Watcher's Eye (I'm trying to get one with either double purity conversion or purity + vitality recovery/flat regen).

Nice those are some amazing jewels, to feel less squishy I suggest the following:

Get another chest piece, kaom's heart to go with balefire or;
Belly of the beast or lightning coil with doon cubyari.
Get an immortal call setup.

Checkout my character gear currently in HC, I am getting a belly soon:
Starting Red maps and mobs are starting to hit really hard. I'm struggling trying to figure out how to up my net life regen for RF. Also it could be time for glove and boot upgrade.

I'm new, forgive my ignorance.

Enduring cry does not trigger with cwdt, correct? Is it linked there by coincidence?
"
Some_Day wrote:

Nice those are some amazing jewels, to feel less squishy I suggest the following:

Get another chest piece, kaom's heart to go with balefire or;
Belly of the beast or lightning coil with doon cubyari.
Get an immortal call setup.

Checkout my character gear currently in HC, I am getting a belly soon:

Isn't Lightning Coil a better defensive option compared to Belly? 300-400 more HP probably doesn't beat the damage reduction of 30% phys taken as lightning
"
GraissE wrote:
How do you guys manage to handle all the required dexterity on the build ?

Faster attacks requires 108 dext, and this gem is the only reason why I can't equip a marble amulet, since my amu is giving me so much of this (+ the 30 node)

Should i just do without faster attacks?

Thanks ! I have started the red maps now and the build is still going so well except for the RF deaths when jumping in a massive amount of monsters, but I may not be tanky enough

--> I got my hands on this marble amu and that solves every dex issue at the moment
"
Fressure wrote:
Starting Red maps and mobs are starting to hit really hard. I'm struggling trying to figure out how to up my net life regen for RF. Also it could be time for glove and boot upgrade.

There are so many things wrong with your setup bro. You have little to no life on gear, you don't have 2x ruby flasks to help with your regen.
"
Xenocult wrote:
I'm new, forgive my ignorance.

Enduring cry does not trigger with cwdt, correct? Is it linked there by coincidence?

It doesn't, its manual cast
My current gear @ lvl 86: Still poor as I don't have much time to play:

"
Some_Day wrote:
My current gear @ lvl 86: Still poor as I don't have much time to play:

I noticed you don't have 2 Ruby Flask here but said above that the other guy should. Is that because he has less regen than you and you don't need it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info