BuildOfTheWeek [3.5] Righteous Fire Scorching Ray Totems - Uber Elder ✓ HC ✓ Budget ✓ Starter ✓

"
s20081692 wrote:
"
DTBA wrote:
why the brightbeak if i may ask ?

Unfortunately,my resistance is not enough.(opal ring and amulet doesn't have any resistance).My damage is enough.Brightbeak have 50% attack speed which is good for shield charge.

Maybe i will use Doryani's Catalyst for high dps.Take Flammability with Blasphemy instead of witchfire flask.

Thanks man! one more thing is, how the hell did you color that belly :?
"
DTBA wrote:
"
s20081692 wrote:
"
DTBA wrote:
why the brightbeak if i may ask ?

Unfortunately,my resistance is not enough.(opal ring and amulet doesn't have any resistance).My damage is enough.Brightbeak have 50% attack speed which is good for shield charge.

Maybe i will use Doryani's Catalyst for high dps.Take Flammability with Blasphemy instead of witchfire flask.

Thanks man! one more thing is, how the hell did you color that belly :?

the option for us is 2R 3B 1G or 2R 4B i use the master of 3B 3 times .It is quite expensive. :)
How do you guys manage to handle all the required dexterity on the build ?

Faster attacks requires 108 dext, and this gem is the only reason why I can't equip a marble amulet, since my amu is giving me so much of this (+ the 30 node)

Should i just do without faster attacks?

Thanks ! I have started the red maps now and the build is still going so well except for the RF deaths when jumping in a massive amount of monsters, but I may not be tanky enough
Last edited by GraissE on Mar 9, 2018, 4:20:04 AM
"
Synthetica_ wrote:
@OP: thanks for the great guide, this thing is super high damage (after the bug fix) and very tanky!

Question: what is my next upgrade? I think it would either be upgrading to Opal rings, or upgrading my neck into a nice Marble. What do you think?

My plan is to stick with Lightning Coil until I can 6 link a 2nd one. I really like the 30% phys-taken conversion.

You need to upgrade all rares and change ammy to a rare marble. Get fire dmg and strength on rares and on doon.
"
GraissE wrote:

Faster attacks requires 108 dext, and this gem is the only reason why I can't equip a marble amulet, since my amu is giving me so much of this (+ the 30 node)

Thanks ! I have started the red maps now and the build is still going so well except for the RF deaths when jumping in a massive amount of monsters, but I may not be tanky enough
. Gotta get creative. 2 +30 nodes, Dex on jewels, Dex on ring/amu, Dex enchants
"
Some_Day wrote:
"
Synthetica_ wrote:
@OP: thanks for the great guide, this thing is super high damage (after the bug fix) and very tanky!

Question: what is my next upgrade? I think it would either be upgrading to Opal rings, or upgrading my neck into a nice Marble. What do you think?

My plan is to stick with Lightning Coil until I can 6 link a 2nd one. I really like the 30% phys-taken conversion.

You need to upgrade all rares and change ammy to a rare marble. Get fire dmg and strength on rares and on doon.
which rares would you say are the worst/easiest upgrade,? Or put another way what would you upgrade first?
"
GraissE wrote:

You don't have to level faster attacks! Leave it at the level that you can support it, I take 2 dex notables
"
Demosyn wrote:

which rares would you say are the worst/easiest upgrade,? Or put another way what would you upgrade first?[/quote]

Change marble ammy, then get delirum essence on gloves to put in righteous fire
"
Some_Day wrote:
"
qww177 wrote:
85 lvl.
7470 hp.
120k dmg RF with conc.
160k dmg RF with conc.+Witchfire.
But onlu 32% phys reduction.
And im runing without Taste of Hate and Uniq Jewel.

71k dps per Scourhing Ray totem. ~210k dps.

https://pastebin.com/jaEhDVqJ

Invested around 5-10ex. Its very cheap cuz u dont need to concentrate on resist (ty to our auras, stuff is very cheap).

Waiting for new RF for Guardian, but maybe it will be very expencive (sadly).

P.S worst eng, sry.

Nice! That sounds like an amazing setup, go for shaper and uber atiziri!

Feel scary about Shaper and Uber Atziri. Kaom's Heart its a good option? (with Balefire ofc).
"
qww177 wrote:
"
Some_Day wrote:
"
qww177 wrote:
85 lvl.
7470 hp.
120k dmg RF with conc.
160k dmg RF with conc.+Witchfire.
But onlu 32% phys reduction.
And im runing without Taste of Hate and Uniq Jewel.

71k dps per Scourhing Ray totem. ~210k dps.

https://pastebin.com/jaEhDVqJ

Invested around 5-10ex. Its very cheap cuz u dont need to concentrate on resist (ty to our auras, stuff is very cheap).

Waiting for new RF for Guardian, but maybe it will be very expencive (sadly).

P.S worst eng, sry.

Nice! That sounds like an amazing setup, go for shaper and uber atiziri!

Feel scary about Shaper and Uber Atziri. Kaom's Heart its a good option? (with Balefire ofc).

Yes, I am getting kaom's heart for myself sooon when i can afford it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info