BuildOfTheWeek [3.5] Righteous Fire Scorching Ray Totems - Uber Elder ✓ HC ✓ Budget ✓ Starter ✓

"
Bodarkin wrote:
I don't really feel very tanky. Maybe I am missing something but I feel like I fall over when a mob breathes on me.

https://pastebin.com/R4g9Tnxs

That is my current setup.

Hey I looked over your build, and I noticed a few major things that are wrong:

1 -You need to remove immortal call cwdt setup as it is using up your endurance charges and not letting you regenerate!
2 - Respec out of Allira and use oak for regeneration
3 - repec out of templar dps nodes for elemental and spell damage and put them towards endurance charge regeneration.
4- copy my exact tree provided in my pob

Have you picked arakali pantheon?
Also you need to remove atziri's promise and add a second ruby flask.
You need to constantly use ruby as you engage mobs and shield charge fortify.
"
Some_Day wrote:
"
Bodarkin wrote:
I don't really feel very tanky. Maybe I am missing something but I feel like I fall over when a mob breathes on me.

https://pastebin.com/R4g9Tnxs

That is my current setup.

Hey I looked over your build, and I noticed a few major things that are wrong:

1 -You need to remove immortal call cwdt setup as it is using up your endurance charges and not letting you regenerate!
2 - Respec out of Allira and use oak for regeneration
3 - repec out of templar dps nodes for elemental and spell damage and put them towards endurance charge regeneration.
4- copy my exact tree provided in my pob

Have you picked arakali pantheon?
Also you need to remove atziri's promise and add a second ruby flask.
You need to constantly use ruby as you engage mobs and shield charge fortify.

These fixed my degen and I also realized my stone golem was dying more often then I thought. Thank you for the help =D
Would this build be a better overall experience than running elemental claw? I'm trying to figure out what i want to run next league
Can you help me what i should upgrade my life is only 6.2k and dying on t13 bosses like piety etc;/
Hi there. I looked over the guide, and despite the build looking really good and the gear item showcase demonstrating some of your build specifics, I regrettably cannot add it to the templar listing as-is. I want to, however item showcases and a PoB link is not enough to constitute a 'guide' for the purposes of the build listings.

I would like to add it. So I would like to request the following information be added so that this thread functions as a 'guide', especially for newer players or those that do not use PoB:

• Describe why you would choose a particular pantheon for particular content.
• Describe why you run cwdt IC, and yet tell someone else not to run it in this thread.
• Reason with us on how you call the build 'cheap and tanky' yet elsewhere you state 'Jewels with life and burn/fire damage. They go for insane amounts of money.' There needs to be more information on this located here, not down a rabbit hole.
• Enchant suggestions depending on availability?
• Explain the multi-totem damage contribution stacking here, in this thread. basically a 'mechanics' portion.
• Alternatives for flasks (Taste of hate 'cheap' etc.), alternatives for jewels, alternatives/priority for gear stats, discussion on romiras + kaom's for rings.
• List what map mods you can run but with difficulty, what map mods you simply cannot run.
• A spelled-out list of your skill gem setup, for mobile users or those with scripts disabled.

Again, I like the build. But I'm 6k hours into playing path. The build listing section is for newer players primarily, and builds submitted should be accessible and easy for them to follow. Also, would you like this in the RF section, or the multi-totem section? It really seems like it's primary source of damage is RF for most things.

Cheers
Hot Flashes: poeurl.com/bPZT
Balance: poeurl.com/btzp
Shocking EleHit: poeurl.com/bZXo
Last edited by Kwitch on Feb 17, 2018, 6:04:05 PM
"
stoorzu wrote:
Can you help me what i should upgrade my life is only 6.2k and dying on t13 bosses like piety etc;/

How are you dying to piety? you should have around 7k hp. You need to remove rumi and add life or topaz flask with shock remove mod. All bosses even tier 16 should be a cake walk.

I think you don't have enough regen, replace gloves with meginord's vise if you are able to and get a marble amulet.
Dying on t15 not feeling tanky at all and using lighting coil6l etc so it isnt that tanky :( playing summoners seems better just shield charging on mobs and im close to die :D
"
stoorzu wrote:
Dying on t15 not feeling tanky at all and using lighting coil6l etc so it isnt that tanky :( playing summoners seems better just shield charging on mobs and im close to die :D

If I can clear all content on HC with it you have no execus son. I believe it's your play style and flask usage
Last edited by Some_Day on Feb 18, 2018, 1:55:08 PM
Hi! I'm trying out your build. It's still in progress, but the damage of scorching ray is no where close of what you have. Even if I were to have a 6link with exact same level/quality of jewels that you have, my damage would be at best 1/3 of what you have in pob. What gives?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Kvarterstahv
"
Kvarterstahv wrote:
Hi! I'm trying out your build. It's still in progress, but the damage of scorching ray is no where close of what you have. Even if I were to have a 6link with exact same level/quality of jewels that you have, my damage would be at best 1/3 of what you have in pob. What gives?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Kvarterstahv

You are using 5l, you are using lvl 15 scorching ray and low level gems. What I recommend is to buy a lvl 20 or using balefire and stick your spell totem in them until you get higher lvl gems

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info