BuildOfTheWeek [3.5] Righteous Fire Scorching Ray Totems - Uber Elder ✓ HC ✓ Budget ✓ Starter ✓

Hi

What are the minium req to start farming elder, items, HP and PoB dmg?

I will try to get watchers eye.
Last edited by Jimmiq on Mar 5, 2018, 3:22:01 AM
IMPORTANT THERE IS A BUG WITH SR TOTEMS AT THE MOMENT

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/823gqq/bug_scorching_ray_totems_damage_doesnt_stack

Damage from multiple totems is not stacking!
Last edited by Some_Day on Mar 5, 2018, 3:40:40 AM
I hope they will correct the bug soon. I didn't even notice it as SR totems are doing so much damage...

Can i run RF without Oak ? I killed all the bandits as usual.

Great guide, great build, having a lot of fun atm !
"
GraissE wrote:
I hope they will correct the bug soon. I didn't even notice it as SR totems are doing so much damage...

Can i run RF without Oak ? I killed all the bandits as usual.

Great guide, great build, having a lot of fun atm !

yes you can
I'm having a ton of fun with this build so far, even with the multiple SR totems not stacking I haven't had any problems with content so far.

Thanks a lot for the build, and if you see anything I'm doing that looks like it could be improved I'm all ears!

Character: VelociTotems
Last edited by lolsidroc on Mar 5, 2018, 2:38:50 PM
What would be best for 6l RF? I'll think about using 6l RF as long as Totems don't work properly.

Atm I use it on 4l with

Righteous Fire
Increased Area of Effect / Concentrated Effect
Elemental Focus
Burning Damage
Add Swift Affliction + Efficacy...

If you wanna run RF Totems, then 6L would be:

Righteous Fire
Spell Totem
Elemental Focus
Burning Damage
Swift Affliction

Of course (although not really for this build I don't guess...), if you had a Soul Mantle then you can have a 7L RF Totem setup where you drop Spell Totem and add Efficacy.
"
TyRobot wrote:
Add Swift Affliction + Efficacy...

If you wanna run RF Totems, then 6L would be:

Righteous Fire
Spell Totem
Elemental Focus
Burning Damage
Swift Affliction

Of course (although not really for this build I don't guess...), if you had a Soul Mantle then you can have a 7L RF Totem setup where you drop Spell Totem and add Efficacy.

Was mean't to use 6l self-cast RF and keeping SR in Balefire. Tested self-cast RF on 4l with Doon Cuebiyari and SR in normal 4l. But that felt rather squishy and almost equal in damage.
"
Some_Day wrote:

Hey, I plan to get belly of the beast. Currently lvl 64 heirophant in BHC. Physical to elemental conversation comes from taste of hate and watcher's eye once I can afford them.

How do you plan to use Belly with this setup, kinda pain to get 4B there?
"
evilmindcz wrote:
"
Some_Day wrote:

Hey, I plan to get belly of the beast. Currently lvl 64 heirophant in BHC. Physical to elemental conversation comes from taste of hate and watcher's eye once I can afford them.

How do you plan to use Belly with this setup, kinda pain to get 4B there?

Vorici 3b:

Spell totem R
Burning damage R
ControlledD B
Efficacy B
ElementalF B
Swift Affliction G

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info