BuildOfTheWeek [3.5] Righteous Fire Scorching Ray Totems - Uber Elder ✓ HC ✓ Budget ✓ Starter ✓

"
evilmindcz wrote:
BTW, i switched to Scorching Ray and it causes lots of crashes in 3.2. LOTS.

It's not just me, there is thread about it here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2095187

So beware, better play other skill till its fixed (GGG is already aware of the problem).

had the same issues. read somewhere that disabling multithreading helps. tried it for half an hour and no crashes so far. hopfully it stays this way...
Did UberLab lvl 76 with a very close end phase xD

Ty for this guide, RF is always fun.
Is there ever a point when you dont have to work about RF degen? Its the one thing from preventing me from committing to it.
Hey, thanks for this guide. Loving the build so far. One question. I read this whole thread and saw mention of the ascendancy notable Conviction of Power being compared to a free Immortal Call. Did this notable change prior to release?
"
evilmindcz wrote:
BTW, i switched to Scorching Ray and it causes lots of crashes in 3.2. LOTS.

It's not just me, there is thread about it here:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2095187

So beware, better play other skill till its fixed (GGG is already aware of the problem).

I crashed once with SR, I guess I'm just lucky with that RNG (or it depends on your pc)
Hi Some_Day, just to check with you, end game total will have 3 totems right? A question about the unique shield Saffell's Frame, what does the block chance applied to spell do?
Last edited by D3rr_2 on Mar 4, 2018, 9:24:57 AM
"
Some_Day wrote:
"
Niarhtim wrote:
Any suggestions, as to which ascendancy nodes, I should leave for uber lab? Just did merciless. :>

Arcane reverence last for uber

Uhmm.. In POB and weblink for ascended passive you show Conviction of Power and Illuminated devotion, not Arcane blessing.
"
D3rr_2 wrote:
Hi Some_Day, just to check with you, end game total will have 3 totems right? A question about the unique shield Saffell's Frame, what does the block chance applied to spell do?

Exactly this, the shield also blocks spells.

OT:

Just swapped to SR totems (x3). Instant 5k dps with balefire. Really strong. Too bad the totem MTX does not work; bought these recently Feelsbad
"
Fressure wrote:
Is there ever a point when you dont have to work about RF degen? Its the one thing from preventing me from committing to it.

I stopped worrying about degen around lvl 60 after I got my Ritual of Awakening ascendancy. With it your totem regen enough health to overpower RF degen. And you can put a Ruby flask on top of that. Balefire can also help your health with a +3% of Maximum life on kill.

I finally got to maps today and now looking to upgrade all my equipment. I like the flammability curse aura and I want to keep an enfeeble up for defense. Whispers of doom(+1 curse) is only 4 nodes a way so I'm thinking of grabbing that. I think I'm going to skip the Purity of Ice/Lightning for general mapping, enfeeble and saffels should be enough.

What level did you switch to Scorching ray on the totems instead of firestorm?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info