Patch 3.1.3

"
"

Fixed a bug where some Rogue Exiles were not counting towards the "Kill Rogue Exiles" challenge.

The bug still exists. i played a Pricinct map with 2 additional exiles ergo....8 exiles on my map and only 3 counted for the challenge.

GGG pls take a look again at this problem

Patch was not delivered yet lul
GGG Patch Notes: "Fixed a bug where players actually wanted to play the game"
Was bout time GGG admitted they made poe unplayable. They were always like "poe is hardcore", "not scripts or get banned", "no much helping tips, its hardcore" etc, then they go and paint poe like a whore, applying the most ridiculously unnecessary fx in the history of gaming. It's a topdown hackslash hardcore rng and should be nothing more to enjoy it. First priority should be the playbility, not the visual pleasure. We got D3 for the latter. Poe struggles to keep latency and fps on a humanly acceptable level and they keep loading it with fancy glittering, floating trash. And oh, that "we plan to update the other ground effects in a similar way in the future." ... That line killed me... We'll just have to keep skipping "patched ground mods" for an unspecified time... so nice.
What about Lich spawn rates??

2 characters leveled to 90 and still not one Lich!! Are you guys kidding??
Faster burning ground?
At last! You're fixing REAL problems, GGG.
Great job.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
"
Falcyon wrote:
Was bout time GGG admitted they made poe unplayable. They were always like "poe is hardcore", "not scripts or get banned", "no much helping tips, its hardcore" etc, then they go and paint poe like a whore, applying the most ridiculously unnecessary fx in the history of gaming. It's a topdown hackslash hardcore rng and should be nothing more to enjoy it. First priority should be the playbility, not the visual pleasure. We got D3 for the latter. Poe struggles to keep latency and fps on a humanly acceptable level and they keep loading it with fancy glittering, floating trash. And oh, that "we plan to update the other ground effects in a similar way in the future." ... That line killed me... We'll just have to keep skipping "patched ground mods" for an unspecified time... so nice.

I do not seem to understand your issues as Ive just bought new budget PC which runs PoE smoothly. Consider investing ur time in a part time job, rather than farming items and do the same :)

Before that, I was running PoE on extremely lowered settings through .ini file and most lag came from mob density rather than ground mods.
Last edited by Lilithian on Jan 25, 2018, 7:30:57 AM
"
Lilithian wrote:

I do not seem to understand your issues as Ive just bought new budget PC which runs PoE smoothly. Consider investing ur time in a part time job, rather than farming items and do the same :)

Before that, I was running PoE on extremely lowered settings through .ini file and most lag came from mob density rather than ground mods.

You seem to be unaware of poe issues.Thankfully GGG saw them and they just announced a fix. (did u even read the patch notes? how do you fund poe project?)
My system runs smoothly on better graphic settings, Skyrim, Wow, Guild Wars, Warframe, GTA and ...D3. Actually, never met a game that drops fps significally so as to become unplayable. Except poe. Poe sucks at this. Don't know the reason but since its happening to a lot of people we can safely asume the hardcoded scripts have an impact on performance (ever since beta). You dont need to defend ggg. Ggg just admited the performance issues..
Last edited by Falcyon on Jan 25, 2018, 7:57:21 AM
"
Fixed a bug causing the effects for a skill in the High Templar Avarius encounter to not be displayed.

And i was wondering what killed me in that fight yesterday... :D
hypeeeee
wow slammin dem patches!
No changes about atlas balance and rng? It's still worst league in the history.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info