Patch 3.1.3

█▀▀ ▀▀█▀▀ ░▀░ █░░ █░░ █▀▀ █▀▀█ █▀▀▄ █▀▀ █▀▀ █░█ ░▀░ █░░ █▀▀
▀▀█ ░░█░░ ▀█▀ █░░ █░░ ▀▀█ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀ █▀▀ ▄▀▄ ▀█▀ █░░ █▀▀
▀▀▀ ░░▀░░ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀░▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
"
zsenex wrote:
This patch did not include the problem in directx 11 crash in windows 10 :(

+1

"upgraded" to windows 10, and now randomly getting crashes... please fix this!
ἀνερρίφθω κύβος

Dum Vita Est, Spes Est
So im just gonna say this...how about after this update, you guys get all the teams together and focus only on fixing all the game bugs up until its all fine and dandy THEN add new stuff and see where things go wrong/need fixing

you'd be like the first company ever to actually do it, that actually keeps up with fixing their bug issues, popular games out there with bugs still from their starting days...would just love a game that their governing company actually fixes everything instead of putting out new items to either A make money...which stuff never gets fixed for all that $ people put in, B are used to distract us like bad shinny object syndrome or C are just completely asinine or stupid af and wanna hook dumbasses with....im sure alot of people out there (to which i say i DONT speak for) would love fixed game bugs 100 times more than "new items" all the time

By all means add new stuff...after everything is fixed up to date..least then it might be easier figuring out what broke what/etc, i admit i dunno much about coding but it really doesn't seem that hard to get focused on fixing your product rather than adding more glitter and stardust
"
Abyss league is terribly unpolished.

01/25/2018

v3.1.3.

Completed a T12 map, nothing but a T3 map drop.

Bravo GGG for being so responsive to feedback.

However, I agree Abyss is terribly unpolished.
Like many things released by GGG in recent times, Abyss seems imprudently rushed.

The GGG team seems to be constantly under the pump playing catch up.

Perhaps ease up on your ambitions for the quantum of new stuff/new MTX/etc etc and prioritise fixing and optimising the game.
Last edited by Sinaranu on Oct 13, 2019, 6:36:57 PM
"

Bravo GGG for being so responsive to feedback, consistently.

However, I absolutely agree that it is terribly unpolished.
Like many things released by GGG in recent times, Abyss seems imprudently rushed.

The GGG team is constantly under the pump playing catch up. The Bug Reports Forum index is showing 52 pages (last I looked) of threads that are dated 1 Jan or later! This certainly underlines how engaged and invested the PoE community is in the game, but 52 pages in the Bug Report index for January alone? Holy cow.

Perhaps ease up on your ambitions for the quantum of new stuff/new MTX/etc etc and prioritise fixing and optimising the game?

Agreed and this patch looks like GGG agrees and is taking steps in the right direction :D, hopefully we see more optimization/bug fix patches in the future before the new mtx/new tabs/etc etc so that when new bugs happen from the new stuff they can focus on that and get them fixed quickly and not have to play catch up and be fixing old bugs on top of new bugs

Thank you GGG for everything you do and I look forward to POEs long future <3
"
oufouf wrote:
125% more spawn liche ...

two month later ... is just ridicul.

Where i can see this info?
GGG, сделайте уже торговлю автоматизированной-хватит лениться.Блевать тянет с торговли.Скоро кто-нибудь переплюнет выпуск реюзабельного контента каждые 3 месяца/на 2 недели игры.
Hi i play poe on a quite good laptop but i cannot alt tab without being disonnected do you plan on fixing laptop alt tab/ resolution issues or give an answer on how to fix it because im having hard fustration with it and im sure a lot of ppl do. Love our game keep that good work going you have my support BUT I CANT ALT TAB!!!! hope youll never go broke.
"
wheres my fragment tab?

GGG
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
Awesome!
I checked out in game new 'burning ground' visual effect - it looks nice and does not affect FPS. Thank you so much!
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
Last edited by DivineChampion on Jan 25, 2018, 11:17:57 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info