Patch 3.1.3

This patch did not include the problem in directx 11 crash in windows 10 :(
Nice
Really hope this fixes the server lag too along with the screen freezing...because ive had problems ever since this league patch started....also tired of having to login multiple times because the initial login for that time that i first get in to the game always has an "unexpected error" which is bs

would love the server fixed too getting little sick of running in to town only to see 5 ppl yet feel like its 1000 people with flashy stuff on
Optimization is always very welcome. Good that you have focused on that some more. FPS should always be more important imo than shiny gfx. Good one!
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
oh... ground stat animations always be a performance problem in poe since beginning.

nice to see that you fixed that "old" problem :)

and please----
if you are on site 1 write the word "DANK" please like "danke" or "DANKe Team"

only "DANK" is just a childish mistake....
btw...

can we have a "hide" btn for the first 2-3 sites, that the threat is starting on site 4 or 5 to overdo the spam pages?

actually this was a funny joke years ago. now because of spamming pages i not often read other comments or reply s.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ ++HIDEOUT IMPROVEMENT THREAD: ..../view-thread/2179528...++░░░░▒▒▒▒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Cool. Still no map tab search fix as far as I can tell. Map tab still useless for my purposes.
Remove Horticrafting station storage limit.
Great news regarding the burning ground eyesore.

But nothing about sometimes being completely unable to move after transferring to boss arenas and using zone portals (Caldera map)? It happens a lot to me for some reason.... bet ya it's coz I'm a summoner :(
--------------- THE MOOCH --------------
Last edited by Damoochie on Jan 25, 2018, 4:29:56 AM
"
Fixed a bug where some Rogue Exiles were not counting towards the "Kill Rogue Exiles" challenge.

THANK YOU!

This was so annoying. Still need to finish this challenge though having already killed far more than 300 exiles...
"
Rafiell wrote:
what happened to those tier displays on item rolls from last patch? I haven't seen them come through yet....

Did you enable it in the options menu?

Are you holding down Alt?

"
zsenex wrote:
This patch did not include the problem in directx 11 crash in windows 10 :(

Does it help if you disable the Multithreading option?
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.
"

Fixed a bug where some Rogue Exiles were not counting towards the "Kill Rogue Exiles" challenge.

The bug still exists. i played a Pricinct map with 2 additional exiles ergo....8 exiles on my map and only 3 counted for the challenge.

GGG pls take a look again at this problem

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info