Patch 3.1.3

Eradicator bug still not fixed or acknowledged by GGG = bad patch
wow, it took 2/3 of the league to make rogue exiles count... shame on you.
does that mean i won't go down to below 10 fps on those shocking/ burning ground maps ?

i hope so
patch 3.1.4

we have made a new effect for shocking ground would be nice :)
"
Lich ? what's a lich?

This...
"
RebornKing wrote:
JUST REMOVE GROUND EFFECTS!!!!
Srsly, how hard can it be?! They dont add ANY challenge beside the 50% FPS drop, wich at this point seems intended from your side....

Agree, there are many areas that I can't wait to get through because ground effects in them are brain cancer... funny how all my disconnects and lag deaths happen in those areas, too :(
"
Lilithian wrote:

I do not seem to understand your issues as Ive just bought new budget PC which runs PoE smoothly. Consider investing ur time in a part time job, rather than farming items and do the same :)

Before that, I was running PoE on extremely lowered settings through .ini file and most lag came from mob density rather than ground mods.

There's no amount of hardware you can throw at a bad algorithm that will make it magically better. Let's quit telling people they have to whore out their lives to buy hardware and get the software problems fixed instead.

Seriously, this mindset of "hurr durr buy better 'puter" needs to stop, it sounds ridiculous to anyone who does algorithmic analysis for a living.
"
RebornKing wrote:
JUST REMOVE GROUND EFFECTS!!!!
Srsly, how hard can it be?! They dont add ANY challenge beside the 50% FPS drop, wich at this point seems intended from your side....
Agreed. they perform no threat jus an annoyance which makes u reroll map or jus deal with it. Its like the opposite of a QoL feature just to piss off the POE community who doesnt have top notch PC...Just remove its not gonna break ne game changing mods..
-Official Forum Dweller-
-I started the hoho movement-
-Exploit Early - Exploit Often-
-Moderators are absurd and OP-
Last edited by xPiranha on Jan 25, 2018, 10:17:30 AM
"
K4r4k4s4 wrote:
No changes about atlas balance and rng? It's still worst league in the history.
You guys say this every league last league it was ohh Garbinger is worst league in history now its Abyss?
-Official Forum Dweller-
"
deadunion wrote:
I myself have never had performance issues with burning ground. But it seems to be a hot topic by the community. Superb work ggg on addressing it, you've made many exiles happy!
too bad they only touched 1 and not jus do the whole lot while doing burning ground. Lazy Staff GGG. #HalfAssJob
-Official Forum Dweller-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info