Patch 3.1.3

Nice
"
Lordosmosis wrote:
We need an improved rng of the liches. I only have 5 from many hours of play. Disappointed in GGG over this issue. :(

Shut up!
I've had 1 on the start of league and had to buy rest for challenge so consider yourself as lucky =P
I myself have never had performance issues with burning ground. But it seems to be a hot topic by the community. Superb work ggg on addressing it, you've made many exiles happy!
"I didn't know we were making a pants simulator." - Chris Wilson
Where is fix for "Enemies killed explode dealing #% of their Life as Fire Damage" Shaper mod???
GGG Patch Notes: "Fixed a bug where players actually wanted to play the game"
Yeah, this is worth! thanks
Two things:

1. Good on you for spending time on performance issues. This is what we supporters want to see! Some of us (dare I say many?) want to see it even more than new content.

2. The new tier displays on items (from the last patch) when pressing ALT are a huge QoL improvement, and more importantly are a step toward removing the esoteric nature of some aspects of this game, which is a boon for all players in the long run.

Because I am one of your more vocal critics (what's the opposite of a white knight?), you know that I mean it when I say "Keep up the good work!"
Wash your hands, Exile!
Primordial pool boss arena entrance - I remind you.
Some nice improvements, especially the ground effect. Thanks for that!

But what about the broken endgame Zana quest? What about the "real" endgame that you advertised? Elder on T16 and T17?
And can you improve the chances to get that last memory fragment?
Awesome, love the new effect can't wait to test.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info