[3.1] UberDan's INSANE Flicker Strike! HC viable, 8k+ HP, sanic clearspeed

Part 1. solution to mana problem, mana on hit from gemini claw.

Part 2. Could use some tips/ideas

Swap out ele focus to go into aliments for crunchy HOI shatter and much more dps IMO (i could be wrong)

Ele focus changed to Ruthless (I tested, i dont feel the extra bleed)
Very curious on what more experienced people thing about proccing aliments on bosses if its worth it to spec like that instead of ele focus.

you have 15% chance to freeze/shock/ignite from tree. thus we don't really need to stack crit.
+ 1 taming = 25% , 2= 35%
Freeze is the main thing to proc hoi chain shatters.

10% more shock is not very important
I use yoke because I think 5% is a more multiplier since its on enemy and you x4 it from freeze/shock/ignite/bleed so 20% more

Shock is another 50% more multiplier?

I also took the extra 10% to freeze at bottom right lose 4% ele dmg

Hoi-Hot-Wrath-Enlighten

refer to my char FluffyFlash

So far it feels like autobomber with great bossing ability. would be good if anyone has tips to help optimize further. haven't really tested against shaper but bosses up to t15/red elder is easy.
Last edited by denubby on Feb 5, 2018, 3:32:04 AM
Ty very much, I'm having a lot of fun with my first Flicker Stricke character.

Any ideas of improvements ?

Ty man for the guide
Last edited by Cormus on Feb 6, 2018, 8:59:18 AM
would be really cool if the ruthless instead of ele focus can work. TAMING is the best shit out there for this build. easy wise oak balancing (just get an amulet with t1 all res and you are capped pretty much) and the ele damage is awsome as well. so if it works please test it guys. taming would be AWSOME if it works
"
marajugatank wrote:
would be really cool if the ruthless instead of ele focus can work. TAMING is the best shit out there for this build. easy wise oak balancing (just get an amulet with t1 all res and you are capped pretty much) and the ele damage is awsome as well. so if it works please test it guys. taming would be AWSOME if it works

ruthless works, i've been farming shaped vaults for 2 days already.
I disagree with the bleed on tree comment. The minor Pantheon we choose is Shakari with the subquest. It makes us immune to poison.
While immortal call is up, do we still bleed?

Ok guys, what do i improve next? Except for Helmet Enchant (9% inc dmg. per frenzy on flicker)
Super meme build. Holy Moly. The gifs are with 6.7k life, and really not even that fast. The boss takes white awhile for a... channel map.

You're also using 2 socket helm / gloves / abyss chest, +1 frenzy boots. And a ton of 50 flat life jewels. It's just a bit silly really.

You can easily get 7k life with 3x the damage with a dagger setup crit based and not running all around the tree just to get jewel nodes... And it's really underwhelming for flicker because the last thing flicker struggles with is clearing trash.

Streamers gonna stream I guess.

Change to bleed on wep is also extremely wasteful when 1 5% jewel takes care of all of your needs, up to T15s. Past that, 2 jewels works fine at 10%. I'm at 8% doing guardians and shaper with only a few hiccups here or there.
Last edited by humenbean on Feb 7, 2018, 6:19:17 PM
I'm a big fan of this build concept.

Here's where I currently am:

https://pastebin.com/GsseD8c0

The amrour is 20 ex right now!!!!! i cant buy it with my 60 chaos!
What's the best armor to replace that?
Nice build and Thank you so much !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info