[3.1] UberDan's INSANE Flicker Strike! HC viable, 8k+ HP, sanic clearspeed

Wanted to comment and say that this is the most fun I've had mapping with any build. Definitely going to do this next league.

Could you update the profile once the patch notes come out to determine if this build will still be viable for next league?
looks great and interesting. i should try this build :D
Rip Golden Rule flicker, you will be missed.
yeah, its pretty weird that they brought a jewel into the game with abyss , which has such a great synergy with the red trails just do destroy it quickly after the patch.
"
blvcksvn wrote:

Why what happened??

Did i miss something?
"
nel0angel0 wrote:
"
blvcksvn wrote:

Why what happened??

Did i miss something?

with the new ascendancy from slayer you can no longer take reflected physical damage.
SInce bleed is produced through physical damage, i would mean you cant reflect bleed on yourself anymore.
I just hope bleed is somewhat of an "extra" damage so it wouldnt get changed by that.
If this is not the case, only flicker strike viable for slayer is crit/frenzy and this is only viable with 70% critchance or more. And even then you may run out of frenzys in bossfights without having a constant stream of adds (shaper+guardians)
Or a setup which provides you charges (orb of storm/powercharge combo, bladeflurry)
Last edited by Camatoo on Feb 26, 2018, 12:12:18 PM
"
Camatoo wrote:

with the new ascendancy from slayer you can no longer take reflected physical damage.
SInce bleed is produced through physical damage, i would mean you cant reflect bleed on yourself anymore.
I just hope bleed is somewhat of an "extra" damage so it wouldnt get changed by that.
If this is not the case, only flicker strike viable for slayer is crit/frenzy and this is only viable with 70% critchance or more. And even then you may run out of frenzys in bossfights without having a constant stream of adds (shaper+guardians)
Or a setup which provides you charges (orb of storm/powercharge combo, bladeflurry)

I thought that slayer died because now you cant take the life leech nodes because the first one makes you immune to bleeding while leeching.

If what you say is also true, then rip slayer flicker for sure.

We still have hopes for Scion until revealed, or you can play other class.
Yes you will not have the culling strike and the overleech but you will have other perks from the other class.

We will see.
ah yes, now that you say it. i oversaw that one.
Would be easier if they would made a picture before>after. thats easier than to recheck every single point.

So since they are changing this 2 points, yes bleed flicker is dead.
100% reduced phys reflect doesn't prevent bleeding damage, but bleeding immunity does. As it stands, if you pick Slayer, you only get the cull, onslaught, splash and stun immunity. It's fine, for sure, but at this point it would be wiser to go a different class (Inquisitor, Pathfinder, Champion, etc) and ignore the leech mechanics entirely, and try not to die from bleeding through invulnerability phases.

The overleech variant is completely and truly dead, pending Scion's rework likely not including overleech.
Update: build is saved. Go Scion Slayer+Anything.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info