[3.1] UberDan's INSANE Flicker Strike! HC viable, 8k+ HP, sanic clearspeed

I'm interesting in that build but can you do a little lvling progress section for starter league for noobies like me ? :)
I'm scared that this build start late
Is it still viable for 3.2 ?
How about Scion - Duelist - Slayer - Path of the duelist and Ranger - Raider? The build should work also with the added bonus of 10% frenzy generation

Edit: Can a scion give it a test? Cannot take reflected physical damage - does that mean you cannot reflect bleed on yourself? Or you just ignore the damage? If it means you can still receive bleed but don't take reflected phys damage that would be amazing.
Last edited by MFDreamless2 on Mar 4, 2018, 2:03:36 PM
"
MFDreamless2 wrote:
How about Scion - Duelist - Slayer - Path of the duelist and Ranger - Raider? The build should work also with the added bonus of 10% frenzy generation

Edit: Can a scion give it a test? Cannot take reflected physical damage - does that mean you cannot reflect bleed on yourself? Or you just ignore the damage? If it means you can still receive bleed but don't take reflected phys damage that would be amazing.

It would be amazing if someone could try and answer this. was leveling duelist in standard for this (facepalm) until i read its dead with that class:(

..also another question: Is it ok to build this in standard? I mean do the abyss jewels drop in the standard with similar chance as it was in abyss league (to populate trades)?
"
Daemonion wrote:
"
MFDreamless2 wrote:

It would be amazing if someone could try and answer this. was leveling duelist in standard for this (facepalm) until i read its dead with that class:(

..also another question: Is it ok to build this in standard? I mean do the abyss jewels drop in the standard with similar chance as it was in abyss league (to populate trades)?

Don't worry man , i did exactly the same before understanding this doesn't work anymore.
Maybe with the bestiary league, there is some recipe that gives specials items but there will be more jewels in standard due to farm last league.
"
Jaara56 wrote:
Is it still viable for 3.2 ?

not for slayer, since they changed the ascendancy points.
You can try it, if bleed still gets reflected, but i highly doubt it.

It seems, if we want a flicker slayer, you need to go back to the terminus est version with a high crit chance
Last edited by Camatoo on Mar 6, 2018, 5:29:58 AM
Or oro's.

Did anyone test if "Cant take reflected physical damage" means you cant reflect bleed on yourself?
I took Occultist and Slayer as my ascendency paths. I'm immune to both ele and phys reflect. I can still reflect the bleed.

I'm still leveling. Just hit 68. It's squishy at this level. Going to hit 71 before I try Flicker again.

Edit: As corrected, I took Elementalist. I just hit 71(took a break for a bit).

The build definitely works. I'm hoping it's stronger as it levels. For now, I'm "happy" with it.
Last edited by Kade_wolf on Mar 12, 2018, 11:09:42 AM
"
Kade_wolf wrote:
I took Occultist and Slayer as my ascendency paths. I'm immune to both ele and phys reflect. I can still reflect the bleed.

I'm still leveling. Just hit 68. It's squishy at this level. Going to hit 71 before I try Flicker again.

(Edit: You mean elementalist)

Thank you. I guess we have our answer then. Build is still viable with Scion
Last edited by MFDreamless2 on Mar 12, 2018, 11:03:22 AM
I can confirm as well. I'm level 88 and it is working pretty well. I went Scion / Trickster. Seems decent, even with my terrible gear. Was thinking of trying this with the new Loreweave - seems ideal for this build other than the phys damage, but that can be managed?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info