[3.1] UberDan's INSANE Flicker Strike! HC viable, 8k+ HP, sanic clearspeed

Another Scion (Slayer / Elementalist) reporting in. It works, I trash the red maps completely. There are some bosses that pose a threat but the speed clear is real.

So thank you, both dan and bull for your contributions. This is one of the more enjoyable builds I have tried once I got it off the ground.

I do have some personal changes(biggest one is running all 3 Heralds instead of Ash + Wrath due to our Elementalist 40% increase on them) but that all proved beneficial as far as I could tell in PoB. Yet I don't seem to reach nowhere near the punch that the one PoB profile had. 1mil+ flicker dps, I'm slumming just shy of 400k if I run Flicker - Ele Dam w/ A - Ele Focus - Dam on Full Life & Multistrike which I assume to be the best single target setup.

For Map Clear I prefer Flicker - Ele Dam w/ A - Ele Focus - Ancestral call & Melee Splash. Your clear is just as nuts but you're not as epileptic in your bouncing around and it's a bit easier on the eyes and easier to control if you need to watch out for something.

My one worry right now is that I'm not sure how to fix my single target. I know that my abyss jewels are lacking a third dmg stat on the ones I have life, but even when I stripped both the originators PoB and my own to not include abyss jewels I was still only at like 60% capacity and I seem to have better gear unless I haven't missed something entirely. It's possible so if anyone wants to take a look at my PoB and point out some flaws I'd welcome it.

https://pastebin.com/9VxjPjxk

https://pastebin.com/96dgL543

Above is my pastebin, I am having a ton of fun, but a couple questions if you care. I seem to be taking quite a bit of bleed damage when blood rage is up its pretty quick when running from mob to mob in that awkward down time, do you counter that with flasks or am I missing something? Also my DPS is around 500000, is this just a product of simply having better jewels for the gear that would allow me to get closer to that 1m mark? as mine are mainly 22-36 ish double elemental with life jewels.

Anyways if you don't get around to responding I appreciate the effort and will really continue building off this.

Thanks!
If i get Resolute Technique in Tree, Elemental overload are be working without shield Lycosidae? Can i use 2 rapier? its it work good?
Hey, does this build still work? With the slayer ascendancy, are you able to not get the can’t bleed while leeching?
It seems that it would not work with slayer, but it would work with scion slayer/elementalist. How would the skill tree change, and would any gear/links change other then running three heralds? And where would the extra socket come from
Last edited by areflour on Jul 3, 2018, 8:17:36 AM
sooo till u reach the desired level to equip those gears, what do u use? what skill? how come this isn't written in the guide as to how to level, what gear to use at what level?.

also where should we start setting our points from? which order? everything is written in general, quite confusing.

edit: endless hunger prevents bleeding while leeching.
Last edited by pukmuna on Jul 30, 2018, 1:54:03 PM
I love this build, this is now my favorite POE build period. it took me a a while to get all the gear but i can't get enough of it such an awesome build Great job guys.
Endless hunger is useless i had to redo a lab and change it to Impact. if i ever decide to do the 4th lab i'll do Overwhelm.
Still viable in 3.4 ?
Ill try it atm with all requirement but ill do no damage.
did you find out?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info