[3.3] All Uniques Whispering Ice - 2ex Total (All Content, Shaper/Elder Deathless)

Æ
Last edited by Neutriel on May 24, 2018, 6:38:59 AM
1st shaper kill done with this build at lvl87,4 portals left, not all gems 20/20 or even l20. thanks!
I'll be updating the guide once incursion releases. I'll need to do some quick testing in standard to make sure it still works.

Because of the purity changes the build (and every other build that uses purities) aren't as defensive against the 3 elements because purities don't give max resistance increases anymore.
"
skyscan wrote:
I'll be updating the guide once incursion releases. I'll need to do some quick testing in standard to make sure it still works.

Because of the purity changes the build (and every other build that uses purities) aren't as defensive against the 3 elements because purities don't give max resistance increases anymore.

Where does it show purity not giving max resistance anymore? Cant find any source for that
"
worldpk wrote:
"
skyscan wrote:

Where does it show purity not giving max resistance anymore? Cant find any source for that

https://www.pathofexile.com/incursion
You now get an activatable buff to reduce dmg taken of the chosen purity.

"
skyscan wrote:
"
worldpk wrote:
"
skyscan wrote:

https://www.pathofexile.com/incursion
You now get an activatable buff to reduce dmg taken of the chosen purity.

You read that wrong I believe.

This is the Vaal version of Purity of Fire. Separate from the aura itself. And it does not show the max resist because that gem is only level 1.

Pretty sure the purities still have max resistance bonus.
"
worldpk wrote:

You read that wrong I believe.

This is the Vaal version of Purity of Fire. Separate from the aura itself. And it does not show the max resist because that gem is only level 1.

Pretty sure the purities still have max resistance bonus.

Yup, you're right. That's good news.
New whispering ice chilled ground effect makes this build a lot smoother to play. However, because it's a fairly slow mapper, I'd be hard pressed to recommend playing it in incursion, because you need to kill the incursion mobs somewhat quickly.

I would recommend trying the hierophant totem variant of this build. I had great success with it in terms of clear speed.
you know now i you can get % attributes on rings+belt, so cyclopean with that corruption would be best and legacy paua rings :d
Last edited by Tomikxx on Jun 5, 2018, 2:52:40 AM
"
Tomikxx wrote:
you know now i you can get % attributes on rings+belt, so cyclopean with that corruption would be best and legacy paua rings :d

This build can get pretty amazing with some of the new corruptions, especially if double corrupt. can get things like 6% int/str(or dex) on ring/belt/neck, 20% discipline effect or 10% ES on ring/belt/neck, 6% es 50% dmg on armor, 6% es on gloves, +4 aura gem on helm. Boots you could get dodge,move speed or %ES, but i feel the leech enchant is more favorable (unless you're running Vitality leech watcher's eye)

I only cant find decent corruption for weapon. The block is probably better than all the other corruption possible.
Last edited by worldpk on Jun 6, 2018, 2:21:10 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info