[3.3] All Uniques Whispering Ice - 2ex Total (All Content, Shaper/Elder Deathless)

"
Barzhal wrote:
"
Intrilo wrote:
Heya, I'm Currently level 65 and i got the Watcher's Eye jewel and Vitality active as an aura, but i feel like i'm not having any leech at all and it's all ES regain that "heals" it up when i clear mobs etc, is it because my dmg is so low atm or can it be cus of something else?

Your characters aren't public so I can't see your skill tree. Are you spec'd into ghost reaver? You have to have this allocated. You should definitely notice the ES leach, even with "low" damage at level 65.

Oh my bad i fixed it now, and no im not specced in to ghost reaver yet, just been following the leveling guide havn't gotten there yet and yea thats why its so low, totally forgot about it.

Thanks
Last edited by Intrilo on May 10, 2018, 6:07:19 AM
"
skyscan wrote:
"
TictaCb wrote:
How you cap your resistenses?

Please read the main post for questions you may have regarding the build, often someone has already asked something similar.

We cap resistances by using purity auras which give resistances, and some passive tree nodes that give resistances. Our resistance cap is 81% because of this as well, so it gives us extra elemental defenses as well.

Hello, reached lvl 69, bat still can't use all auras :( and i think i leech ES very slowly, can u check my char pls?
Last edited by Nyder_ on May 10, 2018, 11:52:49 AM
"
Nyder_ wrote:
"
skyscan wrote:
"
TictaCb wrote:
How you cap your resistenses?

Please read the main post for questions you may have regarding the build, often someone has already asked something similar.

We cap resistances by using purity auras which give resistances, and some passive tree nodes that give resistances. Our resistance cap is 81% because of this as well, so it gives us extra elemental defenses as well.

Hello, reached lvl 69, bat still can't use all auras :( and i think i leech ES very slowly, can u check my char pls?

Your characters are not public so I'm unable to check them. Make sure you have all of the required reduced mana reservation nodes allocated. Also make sure the auras are set up exactly as described in the guide with a level 14 blood magic gem. For leach you must be spec'd into ghost reaver to leach ES and have the necessary leach jewel in your tree. Once you have these you should be good to go.
"
skyscan wrote:

Your characters are not public so I'm unable to check them. Make sure you have all of the required reduced mana reservation nodes allocated. Also make sure the auras are set up exactly as described in the guide with a level 14 blood magic gem. For leach you must be spec'd into ghost reaver to leach ES and have the necessary leach jewel in your tree. Once you have these you should be good to go.

already open heroes, have watcher’s eye with leech and seems to have put everything in right place (gems/Jew) btw sry for bad English, it’s not my language
PS
took ghost reaver, but trouble with auras still reamains
PS
removed my 6 links shav for 4+2 and all auras work, but i have 32 mana :(
Last edited by Nyder_ on May 11, 2018, 7:13:41 AM
Currently level 91, build destroys all content. Are you updating to 3.3? I really hope so!
"
Currently level 91, build destroys all content. Are you updating to 3.3? I really hope so!

I will keep it up to date, but it's unlikely I'll play it in a new league (I like to try something new!). I'll make sure the build still works and can do end-game, then update the post if there are any changes.
"
skyscan wrote:
"

I will keep it up to date, but it's unlikely I'll play it in a new league (I like to try something new!). I'll make sure the build still works and can do end-game, then update the post if there are any changes.

So can you help with the build?
currently have all the gear for this and all gems at lvl 15+ and am able to do t13 elder decently. will I have issues with a t15elder at all if I can down t13? (I'm not sure if there is any difference or if all red elders are equal on difficulty) also loving this toon and will prolly have this made up next league for elder farming specifically so thanks for the build :)
The past is a ghost that haunts you from the moment it exists, until the moment you do not.
"
skyscan wrote:

FAQ:

Do I need to 6-link Whispering Ice?
No, icestorm will be supported by all gems socketed into the staff, regardless of their links.

If I happen to 6 link or 5 link while fusing.
Will I run into mana problems cause of scorching ray mana cost ?
"
petitcrabe1 wrote:
"
skyscan wrote:

FAQ:

Do I need to 6-link Whispering Ice?
No, icestorm will be supported by all gems socketed into the staff, regardless of their links.

If I happen to 6 link or 5 link while fusing.
Will I run into mana problems cause of scorching ray mana cost ?

You wont. Scorching Ray only gets support from Cast While Channeling and Elemental Focus. All the other supports does not affect scorching ray nor increase the mana cost. Having a 6 link will not hinder you in any way.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info