[3.3] All Uniques Whispering Ice - 2ex Total (All Content, Shaper/Elder Deathless)

How you cap your resistenses?
Pretty fun build (although laggy)

Switching to Flashback, giving away my set if anyone's interested.

i like to have it
Ign:
Brokthefearless
Tofastforme
Deadismyfriend
Coldshoulder
"
LuckPwnSKill wrote:
i like to have it

I'll pm you tonight when I get home.
I was thinking about trying this build out, but does anyone got any video of them clearing maps with this build?

Also is the "lag" that pepole say comes with the build bad?
"
Intrilo wrote:
I was thinking about trying this build out, but does anyone got any video of them clearing maps with this build?

It clears maps very well. I cleared uberlab with much ease at lvl 70, cleared Tier15 8mods map at 75 with no trouble at all either, can facetank about anything.

The lag can get bad if you dont have the Dynamic Resolution option on. I have a pretty good computer, and I'd sometimes drop to 20fps while channeling (especially if using Cascade gem for clearing).
"
TictaCb wrote:
How you cap your resistenses?

Please read the main post for questions you may have regarding the build, often someone has already asked something similar.

We cap resistances by using purity auras which give resistances, and some passive tree nodes that give resistances. Our resistance cap is 81% because of this as well, so it gives us extra elemental defenses as well.
"
Intrilo wrote:

The amount of lag isn't bad if you're not running a toaster PC. I built mine 5 months ago and it doesn't bat an eye at anything PoE can throw at it. The bigger problem is when you join a party. You will lag other people with potato PCs and they tend to get upset (this is a good thing in pvp though ;D).

As far as videos - I believe the OP posted some with the guide. As he mentions, it's not the fastest mapper, but it's not bad. It's no slower than a typical SR build. I can hit over 100M/hr exp between level 70-85. The build is very tanky and doesn't die easily, that counts for a lot imo.
Last edited by Barzhal on May 7, 2018, 7:54:32 PM
Heya, I'm Currently level 65 and i got the Watcher's Eye jewel and Vitality active as an aura, but i feel like i'm not having any leech at all and it's all ES regain that "heals" it up when i clear mobs etc, is it because my dmg is so low atm or can it be cus of something else?
"
Intrilo wrote:
Heya, I'm Currently level 65 and i got the Watcher's Eye jewel and Vitality active as an aura, but i feel like i'm not having any leech at all and it's all ES regain that "heals" it up when i clear mobs etc, is it because my dmg is so low atm or can it be cus of something else?

Your characters aren't public so I can't see your skill tree. Are you spec'd into ghost reaver? You have to have this allocated. You should definitely notice the ES leach, even with "low" damage at level 65.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info