[3.3] All Uniques Whispering Ice - 2ex Total (All Content, Shaper/Elder Deathless)

Updated gem links to include CODT setup. After doing guardians I realize manually casting Stone Golem will not work in difficult maps.

"
MaxGor31 wrote:
It would be also great if you add info about leveling (especialy early on, before you can equip Whispering Ice). I leveled with sunder and dual gorebreakers --> dual brightbeaks till 33, then selfcast ice storm till 38, then it's pure pleasure) But I got all good leveling gear (Tabula, The Screaming Eagle, Gorebreaker, Brightbeak, good gloves and rings). Without these items leveling to 33 with this tree might become a nightmare. And regrets are for the weak)

Thank you for the suggestion, I'll work on a leveling guide shortly.
What triggers Ele Overload? Scorching ray itself?

PS. Oh, Controlled destruction cannot reduce crit chance below 5% so it's still possible to crit with ice storm. Beautiful
Last edited by MaxGor31 on Jan 11, 2018, 1:46:22 AM
waggle (a twitch streamer) does a variant of the build but doesnt go the full unique route. It is definitely a fun build and super tanky if you can get the leech from watcher's eye. Sadly those are going for stupid amounts right now, to the point i may just go with a Vitality leech one. Last time i checked the anger leech were like 14EX. In the meantime I'll be running warlords mark lol.
"
waggle (a twitch streamer) does a variant of the build but doesnt go the full unique route. It is definitely a fun build and super tanky if you can get the leech from watcher's eye. Sadly those are going for stupid amounts right now, to the point i may just go with a Vitality leech one. Last time i checked the anger leech were like 14EX. In the meantime I'll be running warlords mark lol.

The Anger one isn't worth it anyways. It's very expensive, and anger doesn't give that much DPS for this build because of icestorm's high base values from 1800 int.
"
skyscan wrote:
"

The Anger one isn't worth it anyways. It's very expensive, and anger doesn't give that much DPS for this build because of icestorm's high base values from 1800 int.

That's a good point, especially since I'd hate to give up vitality as the build definitely does not lack damage. It's my first time doing a whispering ice build so the mechanics are unfamiliar. Glad to know i can save on the currency investment and keep more tankiness.
Red-Tier Elder Guardians were very easy to do. I recorded each one and will add the videos to the top of the guide. This eradicator though..

failed to join instance
]

Well played GGG... well played.

Each fight took around 2 minutes or so.
Last edited by FoldedCorner on Jan 11, 2018, 12:02:42 PM
n/m
IGN: rgz_ErraticPunch
Last edited by regulargonzalez on Jan 11, 2018, 4:06:52 PM
Hey man, loving the build so far. I'd really look to add an Ascendancy priority list to your page to aid newer players. A leveling guide (already mentioned by another player) would also be a boon.

Just about to be able to start wearing my Shavs and I'm really excited about it.
Havent bewn this excited for a build in a long time. I have been saving all league so i can afford everything needed including the vitality leech jewel, how much of a difference does that make?
"
Havent bewn this excited for a build in a long time. I have been saving all league so i can afford everything needed including the vitality leech jewel, how much of a difference does that make?

The leech jewel lets you play more aggressive. In the lv 70 atziri video I had 0 leech. However, the leech boot enchants work too, and you can get them yourself from running cruel lab (which is very short and fast).
Last edited by FoldedCorner on Jan 11, 2018, 10:47:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info