[3.3] All Uniques Whispering Ice - 2ex Total (All Content, Shaper/Elder Deathless)

Thanks yea I had forgotten about Astramentis, I can see why the gloves are good.
Last edited by Alcsaar on Jan 12, 2018, 2:55:21 PM
Great guide! Doing it now, but there is one thing you may want to add to price section. While vertex and the boots are dirt cheap. You will have to go through quite a few chromes to color them. The helm is a complete off color, so I have done 300 chromes already trying to color.
"
mstephens55 wrote:
Great guide! Doing it now, but there is one thing you may want to add to price section. While vertex and the boots are dirt cheap. You will have to go through quite a few chromes to color them. The helm is a complete off color, so I have done 300 chromes already trying to color.

Look how my gems are setup in the gear spoiler. You want to match the gem color with the stats. So put the R-R-R-R link in shaper's gloves b/c of str. Herald of Ice would go in Sintrek b/c of dex.

Only difficult one would be vertex with 3R, but I forced it with 125 chroms in 1 go.
Last edited by FoldedCorner on Jan 12, 2018, 5:38:49 PM
ascendancy list?
Great build! Super tanky. Just did Uber lab at 77.
"
Rohoku wrote:
Hey man, loving the build so far. I'd really look to add an Ascendancy priority list to your page to aid newer players. A leveling guide (already mentioned by another player) would also be a boon.

Just about to be able to start wearing my Shavs and I'm really excited about it.

"
ascendancy list?

{Guardian}
Radiant Faith > Time of Need > Bastion of Hope > Unwavering Faith

I've added it to the main build info. In the leveling guide section I mention you really only need Radiant Faith.

So what you'd want to do is go do normal lab at level 33 once you've equip whispering ice. Then do cruel/merciless/uber lab all at once at level 70.
Last edited by FoldedCorner on Jan 13, 2018, 2:33:40 AM
Nice build!. Tho i have a problem, i dont have enough HP to reservate 1 aura, it works only with Conquerors efficiecy jewel. Blood magic is level 14.
Last edited by Zloberik on Jan 14, 2018, 5:05:11 AM
I only have 7.1k es, could you take a look at my gear? Is it just levels? Im only lvl 74
"
I only have 7.1k es, could you take a look at my gear? Is it just levels? Im only lvl 74

I got 6.4k at your level.
81 All Res coming from items or skill tree? Really dont understand

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info