[3.3] All Uniques Whispering Ice - 2ex Total (All Content, Shaper/Elder Deathless)

"
BlackHawkGold wrote:
"
LuckPwnSKill wrote:
Iam level 68 now , got all the items , gems ect, but I cant use all the auras? "U dont have enough life" and I end at 0 mana , and cant cast ray

I had the same problem. You have to get the reduced mana reservation node near 'Necromantic Aegis'. That fixed it for me.

i cant find it ?
Ign:
Brokthefearless
Tofastforme
Deadismyfriend
Coldshoulder
Ign:
Brokthefearless
Tofastforme
Deadismyfriend
Coldshoulder
Last edited by LuckPwnSKill on Apr 1, 2018, 2:22:18 PM
oh it takes two notes to get it ? hmm still cant activate vitality aura
Ign:
Brokthefearless
Tofastforme
Deadismyfriend
Coldshoulder
Last edited by LuckPwnSKill on Apr 1, 2018, 2:22:00 PM
"
LuckPwnSKill wrote:

https://poe.mikelat.com/#AmhM85/rDHb.Wfb/9b.iVd/tr.rL

That's in the original post. I don't know what else to tell you. If you've gotten all the aura nodes in the passive tree for this build, and you're auras are the same as the link above. Then it should all work out.
Do you think this build can do Uber Elder?
"
lightcaster08 wrote:

I would suspect so, but I haven't personally run a single uber elder on any build. From the occasional gameplay video of the fight I've seen, it seems do-able. Deathless might be a bit more challenging.
"
lightcaster08 wrote:

I hope to try the fight at some point this league with the build. From the videos I've seen I think it's doable, but probably after a practice run or two. I'll let you know if I try it how it goes.
Can someone take a look at my character? I have gotten all the reduced aura nodes, but after activating all auras, I end up with 28mana and I can't cast flame dash anymore. Does anyone know what the problem is? Blood Magic is lv14, Clarity is lv1. Vitality and Discipline and Purity of Fire in Vertex.

Is it because I have Purity of Fire in Vertex? Is the +1 screwing everything up?

EDIT: Alright, I figured it out. I just needed more raw mana duh. I leveled up to 69 and got Deep Thoughts. I was following the lv46-68 tree but I came up short on mana. Maybe the levelling tree could be adjusted a tad?
Last edited by lightcaster08 on Apr 5, 2018, 4:30:17 AM
Hi, nice build both defense and offence.

In the tree for the Quad Totems version, the mine cluster (destructive apparatus + 2 more) are selected. What the is the advantage ?
"
skyscan wrote:
"
LuckPwnSKill wrote:

https://poe.mikelat.com/#AmhM85/rDHb.Wfb/9b.iVd/tr.rL

That's in the original post. I don't know what else to tell you. If you've gotten all the aura nodes in the passive tree for this build, and you're auras are the same as the link above. Then it should all work out.

I found the problem , i linked the aura gems in the armor to faster casting , yeah call me noob :D
Ign:
Brokthefearless
Tofastforme
Deadismyfriend
Coldshoulder

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info