[3.3] All Uniques Whispering Ice - 2ex Total (All Content, Shaper/Elder Deathless)

"
Lukin wrote:
Interesting build, will try it on standart. But I have a question, would it be better to use legacy pyre ring with 100% cold to fire conversion instead of a second ring? Also would a black sun helm with +14% int be as good as the vertex?

No to both. Perandus Signet is too strong for this build, it's one of the main reasons we're using all uniques in the first place. Full conversion is easily achieved, so there's no reason we would downgrade to a pyre.

Black Sun Crest is in the FAQ. It's definitely not worth it. If you want more damage you can replace your rare jewels with Izaro's Turmoil. Less ES lost, more damage gained.
Last edited by FoldedCorner on Jan 23, 2018, 10:51:36 AM
I've loaned out my set of gear/gems to a friend so he can complete the challenges and atlas. Please use the pastebin if you want the full details
"
skyscan wrote:
"
Lukin wrote:
Interesting build, will try it on standart. But I have a question, would it be better to use legacy pyre ring with 100% cold to fire conversion instead of a second ring? Also would a black sun helm with +14% int be as good as the vertex?

No to both. Perandus Signet is too strong for this build, it's one of the main reasons we're using all uniques in the first place. Full conversion is easily achieved, so there's no reason we would downgrade to a pyre.

Black Sun Crest is in the FAQ. It's definitely not worth it. If you want more damage you can replace your rare jewels with Izaro's Turmoil. Less ES lost, more damage gained.

Thank you for the information.
Is Pure Talent worth it? vs a Rare Jewel

25 All Stats (Can get up to 26 Int from a rare jewel + 50ES/8% ES), and the 5% Ele pen (Have quite a bit -fire already). Would save the 2x 6% Spell Damage points as well.

Just wondering if I'm missing something since the jewel is up to 50c+ atm
"
StrikeQ wrote:
Is Pure Talent worth it? vs a Rare Jewel

25 All Stats (Can get up to 26 Int from a rare jewel + 50ES/8% ES), and the 5% Ele pen (Have quite a bit -fire already). Would save the 2x 6% Spell Damage points as well.

Just wondering if I'm missing something since the jewel is up to 50c+ atm

Wow they're getting expensive. Yes you can use a rare jewel and save 2 passives. No issues there.

In total those 2 points + jewel give: 12% spell damage, 25 all stats (+30 int), and 5% ele pen. I don't think there's a rare jewel that comes close to that, but if you can't afford it, it's no big deal.

Edit: I just did the the pastebin calculations. You lose around ~5% damage (more if they have elemental resistances), but your ES stays the same.

Replace Pure Talent with Izaro's Turmoil and reallocate the 2 passive points touching the scion wheel to the ES nodes in the witch area
Last edited by FoldedCorner on Jan 25, 2018, 11:13:59 AM
Apologies if this has been asked before and I didn't see it, but has anyone tested the Watcher's Eye "x% of Maximum Mana as Energy Shield" with this build and other builds that reserve mana? Would be curious to know. It seems to work in PoB, but don't have a spare 18ex floating around atm to test.
"
Gotchy wrote:
Apologies if this has been asked before and I didn't see it, but has anyone tested the Watcher's Eye "x% of Maximum Mana as Energy Shield" with this build and other builds that reserve mana? Would be curious to know. It seems to work in PoB, but don't have a spare 18ex floating around atm to test.

It gives around 2k ES, but you lose leech and/or freeze immunity. Considering it's 18ex and it has the downside of losing an important modifier it's not rly worth it. I think if you're dying with this build, 2k ES isn't going to save you.
Hey, I'm new so this might be a dumb question but will a watchers eye with 29 ES gained for each enemy hit while affected by discipline/ 12% chance to recover 10% of max mana when you use a skill with clarity. Work with this build? I'm on Xbox so I can't link it but I just bought it for 350 fusings. I have some of the other unique, so I wanna try this build, looks fun. But it will be my 2nd chara, my first is a lvl 91 phys/bleed slayer. So this is all new to me, thanks.
"
Hey, I'm new so this might be a dumb question but will a watchers eye with 29 ES gained for each enemy hit while affected by discipline/ 12% chance to recover 10% of max mana when you use a skill with clarity. Work with this build? I'm on Xbox so I can't link it but I just bought it for 350 fusings. I have some of the other unique, so I wanna try this build, looks fun. But it will be my 2nd chara, my first is a lvl 91 phys/bleed slayer. So this is all new to me, thanks.

ES on hit is good, the second line is fairly useless though. You'll need a freeze immune flask now as well.
You guys really get all this gear for 2ex? Perandus is 1ex each on xbox =/. Astramentis is gonna be another 1 or 2 ex.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info